Latest Quordle Puzzle is live for the next 24 hours. Quardle challenges players to figure out four different words in just nine attempts, making it much harder than Wordle and its shorter single word solution. Building a winning streak is really hard, which is why you should visit the bottom of the page for a selection of spoiler-free hints and clues for Quordle 67 on April 1st.
Quardle challenges players to figure out four different words in just nine attempts. Like Wordley, you have to pay attention to the color of the tiles if you want to be successful.
If the tiles are grayed out, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If it is yellow then the letter appears, not at that particular location. Finally, green tiles mean that the letter appears in that exact position.
The twist with Quordle is that when you guess a word it will appear in all four answer boxes. You can solve them in any order, so keep an eye on everything, as you may be able to eliminate the third word before you can guess the first word.
One strategy is to get as many tones as possible in your initial guess. Try words like ADIEU or AUDIO on your first try, as these letters will appear in more words.
If you are not able to solve the first quardal word in your second guess, choose a word with five completely different letters to maximize your chances of solving each puzzle.
Be sure to check back with Express Online each day for all the latest Wordle and Quordle clues.
quordal sign for word 1…
1. First word starts with letter M.
2. The first word has three vowels.
3. The answer is a color.
quordal sign for word 2…
1. The second word also starts with the letter M.
2. The second word has two vowels.
3. Finding out the word is no big win.
The quardal sign for the word 3…
1. The third word starts with the letter H.
2. The third word has only one vowel.
3. I hope these pointers will be useful.
Quadl symbol for word 4…
1. Fourth word starts with letter G.
2. There are three different vowels in the fourth word.
3. You’ll want to do this with your own eyes after reading these clues.