What kind of design is being created?
Although, as he said, I have so far missed the BTC high ($ 55,000 to $ 48,000), please note that I was looking for it in early January.Last fall to $ 32 +/- 2,000.“And back”looking for[ed] This b-wave to withstand the protection zone from $ 57.5K to $ 60K.”Look here.
What happened since? BTC dropped to $ 32.9K and joined to $ 48.2K. It simply came to our notice then that we were not able to reach the target.Expected”Level. In fact, I do not know if there is another tool that can predict such price movements months ago.
So, after three waves go down and three waves go back up, the question now is whether the adjustment throw is already over or we can expect it to be more complicated. Figure 1 above shows the two main options currently on the table. Bitcoin will finally choose one of them, and we will be ready: it has already been warned.
The simplest option (black) is the main wave-a and -b (blue) stage-IV has been completed and the IV wave-C is currently underway. C-waves are usually made up of five small waves, which I described in Figure 1a. The final minimum target zone is $ 25,5-28K, which should comply with the 200w SMA (Summer of the Year). How do we know this road is going? To “Storm-ii?” Demonstration target zone and rest below yesterday’s low.
Optional Level IV is more complex and is evolving into a triangle. See Figure 1B. The anti-trend line, wave-b, is being divided into complex abc patterns. Red medium waves a, b are complete, and wave-c is in progress. It should actually target ~ $ 59.8K and finally, it fulfilled my first call four months ago. How do we know this road is going? Easy. As long as yesterday’s low holdings and BTC rally prices are higher than the end of March.
Bottom line and Bitcoin price forecast
BTC is in the same multi-month First-IV correction as it did in 2017 after the first-I high of 2017 after the First-I High. 4We Waves are difficult and can be recorded in at least 12 different styles. Find out which of these is already impossible. Now that more pricing information is available, there are two options left, and BTC may decide soon.The last person standing. ”
- Nearly $ 44 +/- 1,000 laps and falling below yesterday’s low will open the $ 25,5-28,000 door for Main IV. And where the Primary-V lineup could start at $ 150,000 +.
- Before moving back to current levels for Level IV, hold down today, end up in March – max and support around $ 69 +/- 1,000. And from where the Primary-V lineup could start at $ 150,000 +
So the stage is set. We look forward to the next step and see which of the two BTC options.