Search
Tuesday, December 06, 2022

Digital Marketing: Indispensable to Promote Entrepreneurship

From 2021 to 2022, the number of users on social networks in our country increased by about 2 million people

In Chile and around the world, the use of the Internet and social networks is increasing rapidly and they are becoming more and more important when it comes to growing a business or enterprise. According to numbers prepared by the Marketing Digital Branch company, there are 17.70 million users in Chile connected to the Internet, that is, 92% of the population has access to this service and social networks. They are a very important tool for promoting sales and attracting new consumers to improve sales and achieve better profitability.

From last year to the present, the number of users in social networks increased by 11.6%, which is to say that 1.9 million people started using them. From 2012 to the present, the population of Chile has increased by 11%, i.e. 2.1 million people, and the number of Internet users has increased by 95%, increasing from 9.0 million to 17.7 million. Of these, 71% pay via digital platform, which is equivalent to 12.13 million Chileans.

However, what makes the business grow is a good product/service, starting from that premise, digital marketing can grow the business based on multiple objectives. The first is to generate sales, but to grow, it is important to build customer loyalty, increase knowledge, improve frequency of purchases, scale and/or cross-sell. All these factors are essential when building a good strategy.

Hernan Milas, a G100 member and founder of Alianza, a performance digital marketing company that works with clinics and health institutions in Latin America, believes there’s a big difference between companies with digital marketing strategies and those that don’t. “There is no doubt that it is a plus for these types of strategies to generate, reach target audiences, measure return on investment, optimize campaigns based on metrics and concrete results, and build a sustainable strategy over time. There is no more efficient way to maintain.“Master’s degree in marketing management had the words.

One of the best benefits of digital marketing in Chile is being able to connect with customers more easily. Thanks to the content on the network, blog and site, customers will feel more empathy when they learn about the interests of the company. It helps to generate brand recognition more efficiently.

,There are 2 things that don’t change and that is the base or 90% of the business is having a good product or service and knowing/understanding your customer well, but the remaining 10% is what is extremely important, that’s where marketing comes in. Digital and plays a major role, as it is in charge of engaging directly with the customer and generating growth that would not be possible without these strategiesMiles explains.

Without a doubt, digital marketing is a tool that works to promote entrepreneurship and companies. The connection it generates with the client is closer to and follows the reality of today’s world, where technology is playing a determining role.

Nation World News is the fastest emerging news website covering all the latest news, world’s top stories, science news entertainment sports cricket’s latest discoveries, new technology gadgets, politics news, and more.

Latest News

Related Stories