30-year-old dentist seeks to educate the community of oral health and dental improvement
PALM BEACH, FL, United States, June 23, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — Did you know that dental caries, also known as tooth decay, is the most common non-communicable disease on the planet, according to the World Health Organization? – Communicable disease?
In the US, nearly half of adults have some form of gum disease, with the number rising to 70% for Americans over the age of 65, noted the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Dr. Michelle Joseph, a general, cosmetic and implant dentist practicing in Palm Beach, Florida for more than 30 years, is hosting a free seminar: “Teeth XXIII for Life.” Dr. Joseph regularly conducts seminars on dental care, oral health and healing.
When: Friday, July 29, 2022 at 11:30am
Where: Double Tree Hotel on PGA Blvd., 4431 PGA Blvd., Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
WHO: Dr. Michelle Joseph, DDS, is a general, cosmetic and implant dentist with over 30 years of practice in Palm Beach, Florida. He practices Implant Cosmetic and General Dentistry, with an emphasis on implant, veneer and complex crown and bridge treatments. Dr. Joseph is on the staff of JFK Medical Center. He is a two-time published author, weekly columnist at The Palm Beach Post, and a medical expert with US News & World Report.
Description: Seating is limited. To register, please email [email protected] or call 561-832-2917. Joseph will be donating $25 on behalf of each participant to the Palm Beach Children’s Hospital Foundation. Dr. Joseph’s Spring Dental Seminar raised $2,000.
The event is free, and all attendees will receive a copy of Dr. Joseph’s latest book: “Tooth Talk! What Educated Patients Need to Know About 21st Century Dental Treatment.”
Dr. Josephs will cover the following during the seminar:
• Porcelain veneer for a wonderful 2022 smile.
• No-cut dental implant surgical technology for faster, more comfortable healing.
• Digital X-rays to reduce radiation
• Intra-oral camera: Detection of problems X-rays cannot pick up.
• Complex full mouth crown and implant reconstruction, simplified.
• Why “teeth in a day” can be very risky.
• Why you should be wary of TV commercials and Internet advice for dentistry.
• Digital impressions with iTero: no more gagging!
• Super comfortable shots with electronic anesthesia.
• Securing loose dentures with special implant attachments.
• Crown alternatives to maintain healthy tooth structure.
About Dr. Michelle Joseph
Dr. Mitchell Joseph practices Implant Cosmetic and General Dentistry, with an emphasis on Implant, Veneer and complex crown and bridge treatments. Dr. Joseph is dedicated to giving patients the respect and compassion they deserve while providing comprehensive treatment. Providing both long-term and short-term dental care, Dr. Joseph lives up to its promise of providing the best possible care to each patient. For more information visit https://palmbeachdentist.com/.
+ +1 5613109921
email us here
Meet us on social media: