If you drive a car then you must also understand the cost of driving license. But there have been a lot of changes in the Motor Vehicle Act of the country in the last few years. Since then many people are unaware of the new rules. In the recent past, some new rules have been added to the Motor Vehicles Act. Failure to comply with these may result in forfeiture of your license. Today we are telling you about some such rules, not following which can be heavy on you as well as your driving license can be confiscated. So avoid making such mistake knowingly or unintentionally:
1) Speeding driving is not permitted on the roads surrounding the school. Usually at such places there is a board of speed limit. Even if the board is not installed, do not drive on such roads at a speed of more than 25 kilometers per hour.
Also Read:- Honda City Hybrid Avatar To Be Launched Soon, Could Be The Country’s Most Mileage Car
2) Zebra crossings have been marked on the roads so that pedestrians can easily cross the road. You can also be fined for stopping a vehicle over or crossing a zebra crossing during a red light. Not only this, your driving license can also be suspended for a few months by doing so.
3) You can be fined for playing music at very loud noise in the vehicle. Although the situation is not clear regarding the volume level of the music, but the traffic police can deduct the challan according to their discretion. The minimum challan amount is Rs 100, but if the traffic police feel that this loud music is a danger to other people walking on the road, then this amount can also be increased.
4) The use of pressure horn is banned in the whole country. Installing a pressure horn also makes your vehicle illegal, as it is a kind of modification and no vehicle is allowed to be modified in its own way. Doing so can result in confiscation of license and heavy fines.
Also read: – Skoda Kushaq’s new automatic variant launched with 6 airbags, the price is so
5) Not giving way to the ambulance can cost you heavily. Ambulances are generally used to transport critical patients to or from the hospital. Both these conditions are serious. Failure to give way to the ambulance could result in your challan being deducted or your license confiscated.
6) People driving two-wheelers often start driving on the sidewalk to avoid traffic. This is an offense as per the traffic rules. Even if you do so, your driving license can be confiscated.
7) Now almost all the car companies provide this facility in their cars, but it is illegal to talk on the phone even through bluetooth while driving. Talking on the phone via Bluetooth while driving can result in fines or confiscation of license.