Many people wish to have a flat stomach. However, in addition to the training required, genetics, diet and lifestyle also influence.
One of the best ways to achieve this goal is to get physical activity. However, the fact that exercise routines do not work to tone the stomach on certain occasions, as it may cause adverse reactions from the digestive system on certain occasions, should not be ruled out.
cause portal Hi states some tips that will help in having a flat stomach and the following are:
- Eat Yoghurt: Due to the high protein content in it, Yoghurt allows the fat levels to decrease, thereby increasing the muscle fat. Likewise, it is rich in probiotics, that is, it helps in better digestion of food, thereby reducing flatulence.
- Get rest: Stress and lack of sleep can cause the body to overproduce cortisol, which is the hormone that regulates glucose and can lead to abdominal bloating or weight changes.
- Consume fractionated foods: Probiotics and prebiotics favor the proliferation of intestinal flora, which help to shrink the stomach and make it flatter. The foods are: onions, artichokes, fruits and vegetables.
- Eat slowly: When you eat too often, the feeling of fullness takes time to reach the brain. Also, eating frequently allows more air to enter the body.
Apart from the above, in order to have a flat stomach, it is extremely important that people consume certain food items. And, according to the portal urgent 24Oatmeal is one of these, but its effect is more noticeable when consumed in breakfast.
this food It stands out among others because it is rich in fiber, which produces a satiety effect, reduces the desire to eat more often, stimulates weight loss and produces a flat stomach.
Types of Planks That Also Help in Keeping a Flat Stomach
1. Spread a carpet or rug on the floor.
2. Keep the body upside down.
3. Support the body weight on the forearms and toes.
4. The arms should always be flexed and spread apart at shoulder height.
5. The goal is to keep your back straight and stay in that position for 30 seconds.
6. After time, rest for a few seconds and do the process again.
7. It is recommended to repeat it six times.
1. Lie down on the mat on your side.
2. Support the forearm and one leg to lift slightly off the ground.
3. The important thing about this barbell is that the weight is distributed across the forearm and leg.
4. Hold the position for 30 seconds, relax and switch sides.
5. Do three repetitions on each side.
Front Plank with Leg Lift
1. Adopt the same position as the front plank.
2. Elevate one leg.
3. Keep the leg up for 30 seconds.
4. Rest for a few seconds and repeat the process with the other leg.
5. It is recommended to do three repetitions with each leg.
side plank with leg raise
1. Keep the body in the position of side plank.
2. Raise the leg that was on top a little.
3. Maintain this position for 30 seconds.
4. Relax and switch sides.
5. It is recommended to perform three repetitions on each side.
It should be noted that planks are considered an isometric exercise. These were named by the Harvard Medical School in their report Core Exercises: IsometricsAs one of the ideals for working the abdominals as well as other parts of the body.
Researchers found isometric exercises to be so effective because they cause the body to contract and tense the muscles for no longer than 10 seconds.