Front page » Present » marketing infographics »
Writesonic, Escribelo.ai, Jasper… These are eight alternatives that stop depending on ChatGPT
Syntonize introduces eight generative AI alternatives to diversify usage and stop relying solely on OpenAI’s ChatGPT.
ChatGPT is one of the most popular words among professionals and students in today’s society. Since its launch, there is no company that does not want to take advantage of this artificial intelligence and create its own programs. FOR OpenAI is raining competitors, so here we show you eight alternatives to stop depending on ChatGPT.
Moreover, ChatGPT is in danger in Spain: The Spanish Association for Data Protection will investigate OpenAI will be investigated for a possible violation of regulations.
Although currently most of the requests for ChatGPT are of the type “write a funny story” or “write for my social media profile”, This tool has great potential to revolutionize our world in the coming months through its intelligent development.
Spanish digital development consultancy Syntonize shows eight alternatives to CHATGPT
ChatGPT is the most popular artificial intelligence generative tool but there are other options available. It is important to note that due to its popularity, all eyes are on its results, both from a legal point of view and from cybercriminals.
According to NordVPN the number of messages Black forums on ChatGPT increased by 625% between January and February this year, with topics that look for “how to take control of the chatbot and use it to cause chaos”.
ALTERNATIVES TO STOP SPENDING ON CHATGPT by MarketingDirecto.com
The 8 alternatives are:
- Writesonic: It has been positioned as one of the most effective competitors due to its ability to generate text optimized for SEO.
- jasper: One of his biggest problems was the quality of the content he produced, something in which he put a lot of effort and, for this reason, the improvements are noticeable.
- Perplexity: It is very similar to ChatGPT but its biggest strength is the ability to cite sources, so the credibility of the texts is much higher for researchers who want to delve into certain topics of interest.
- You: the big difference in this AI is that it is able to generate conversations to improve the content that is created.
- For me: the appeal of this artificial intelligence is centered on its ability to create a complete story for business presentations or to optimize conversations.
- Knight: tries to avoid plagiarism in its contents and has a very competitive price.
- Bard: It is one of the best known, since it was launched by Google, but that is not synonymous with success. Its uniqueness is based on the use of LaMDA, a language model owned by the company.
- write it.ai: Among the main features of Escribelo.ai, it means that its content is optimized for SEO positioning, which helps its users to increase their web visibility. In addition, the texts created through the platform are never plagiarized from other websites since the tool has been trained with millions of parameters that allow it to generate its own content using its AI based on the user’s request.