EN-W vs SA-W Dream11 Prediction: England women’s team is all set to host South Africa Women for a one-off Test match starting June 27, 2022 (Monday) at Cooper Associates County Ground in Taunton. England have not played international cricket since their disappointing loss to Australia in the final of the Women’s World Cup 2022 and the hosts have managed to win 2 of their last 6 Test matches against South Africa. South Africa Women, on the other hand, last played a Test match eight years ago.
EN-W vs SA-W Dream11 Prediction for today’s match
Name of fixture: Test only, England Women v South Africa Women
Competition: England Women vs South Africa Women’s Test
Date: June 27, 2022
Time: 3:30 PM IST
Ground: Cooper Associates County Ground, Taunton
Watch EN-W vs SA-W Live Score
Watch England Women vs South Africa Women Live on Fancode App.
EN-W vs SA-W Pitch Report
The surface of the Cooper Associates County Ground is expected to be a sufficiently supportive condition for both the batsmen and the bowlers. The conditions will certainly be challenging for the batsmen on the first two days of the four-day match, although the situation will improve as the match progresses. The fast bowlers will enjoy bowling on this track due to the superb quality of bounce.
EN-W Playing 11
Alice Davidson Richards
- There are no major injury problems in the England women’s camp.
- Heather Knight will be the captain.
- Amy Jones will take over the responsibility of wicketkeeping.
- The likes of Tammy Beaumont, Emma Lamb, Heather Knight and Natalie Sciver will once again be expected to be their important mainstays in the batting department.
- The trio of Sophie Ecclestone, Charlie Dean and Kate Cross will be their key wicket-takers.
Heather Knight Stats in Tests
|9||697||49.78||3/2||34, 35 and 1/18, 27 and 1/22, 31, 6|
Natalie Sciver Stats in Tests
|7||343||2||9||50, 4, 2, 148*, 15|
SA-W Playing 11
Nadine De Klerk
Related: Fastest century in cricket
- All players are available for selection and there are no injury issues for the South African women.
- Sune Luce will captain the team.
- Trisha Chetty will be the wicketkeeper.
- They will once again be heavily dependent on Laura Wolvaardt, Lara Goodall, Sune Luce and Lizelle Lee to do well with the bat.
- Bowlers like Nadine de Klerk, Tumi Sekhukhune, Nonkululeko Mlaba and Marijane Cup will be part of the bowling attack.
Heard Lus stats in ODIs
|103||1779||14||115||48, 50*, 1/35, 1/23, 93 and 2/27, 1/39, 3/16, 1/25|
Laura Wolvaardt Stats in ODIs
|77||3039||45.35||27/3||101 and 10, 89, 27, 8, 9*|
England women vs South Africa women who will win today’s match?
- England women have seen 4 consecutive draws and one defeat in recent times.
- South Africa women have managed to win just 1 of their last 5 Test matches.
England Women Vs South Africa Women As per the today match prediction, England Women is the favorite to win this match.
EN-W vs SA-W Dream11 Team Prediction
wicket keeper: Amy Jones, Trisha Chetty
Batsman: Heather Knight, Laura Wolvaardt, Tammy Beaumonte
All-rounder: Natalie Sciver, Marizanne Cup, Sune Luus
Bowler: Shabnim Ismail, Sophie Ecclestone, Kate Cross
RELATED: Most Sixes in International Cricket
EN-W vs SA-W Dream11 Prediction Captain and Vice Captain Choices
For Small League, head-to-head competitions: Heather Knight, listen Luce.
For Grand League: Tammy Beaumont, Natalie Sciver.
RELATED: World’s Fastest Bowler
What should I follow Google News