Search
06-2022

Enzo Fernandez showers praise in Portugal

The former Greatest midfielder started with everything at Benfica by scoring three goals in his first three official matches and is already the cover of Portals in the Portuguese press.

Enzo Fernandez got off to a great start at Benfica.
@SLBenficaEnzo Fernandez got off to a great start at Benfica.

Benfica fans and the Portuguese press are feeling the same as River fans when Enzo Fernandez returns from defense and justice And already in some games he acquired ownership. With the filming, Enzo became a prominent footballer and in fact he was one of the great figures of 2021 Professional League champions River.

That performance was maintained in 2022 and, along with Julian lvarez, he was, without a doubt, the best player on the Gallardo team so far this year. Benfica caught sight of him and bought 75% of his possession – with the remaining 25% left on the river – for 18 million euros which represents one of the greatest sales in its history. Since in addition to receiving a significant amount of excess, he kept 25% of his file thinking about future sales.

Once the river was removed from the Copa Libertadores and joined Benfica, Enzo Fernández left for Portugal. He was praised by his coach even before he arrived and in the first friendship he made him a starter and he was satisfied with his performance.

In his debut in the third qualifying stage of the Champions League, Enzo made his debut against Mitziland. He scored a brilliant volley in the first leg, three days later he made his debut in the Primeira Liga and the local nets in Benfica’s 4–0 win against Arauca and to continue his tremendous scoring streak, Enzo Hay also converted. did. Revenge against Mitziland in Denmark in a match that ended 3–1 in favor of the Portuguese.

What do they say in the Portuguese press?

The Portuguese media are amazed by his spectacular performance and, for example, a photo of the East River appears on the cover of the record with the title Enzo matador. On the other hand, in O Jogo he devoted an entire page titled Enzo Fernandez, to mark and dominateFurthermore, the same medium in its digital version consulted Sheu Han—former Benfica player—who praised him. A Bola also highlighted what the midfielder did in his first game with the Benfica jersey.

Nation World News is the fastest emerging news website covering all the latest news, world’s top stories, science news entertainment sports cricket’s latest discoveries, new technology gadgets, politics news, and more.

LATEST NEWS

Related Stories