Facebook continues to be the most used social network in the world, which although it has many good things like connecting with our family and loved ones, it also has negative things, like the little privacy it gives us.
And we do not mean the information that you share with other people, but those that you provide directly to Meta, because through your account they can monitor the activity that you do even outside the application or website.
To avoid this, today we tell you how to deactivate this option that allows Facebook to spy on what you do.
How to prevent Facebook from seeing what I do outside the application?
To avoid handing over your data, you must disable activity outside of Facebook. According to Meta, this option is used to show users more personalized content and things they might be interested in, as well as ads or events.
If you want to prevent Meta from monitoring you even outside the website or application, you must do the following:
- Open Facebook.
- Tap your image in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select “Settings and privacy”. Then, “Settings”.
- Scroll until you see the “Your Information” section and tap “Off-Facebook Activity.”
- Scroll down and select “Disconnect from Future Activity” and then tap the button next to “Future Activity Off Facebook” to turn it off.
- You can also delete your activity history outside of Facebook by pressing “Unlink history”.
How to block my Facebook profile? Check how to do it step by step
We tell you how to limit your Facebook profile so that only your friends can see what you are doing.
This way you can only see what you want on your Facebook profile
With these simple steps, you can add more protection to your account and control who has access to the content you publish.
How to activate Two-Step Authentication on my Facebook account
With this tool you can protect yourself from people who try to enter your account without permission.