Friday, September 29, 2023

Family calls for solidarity for the total loss of their home after a fire

Helplessness, sadness and a lot of pain are the feelings that overwhelm you Barranquilla family that he lost everything he owned in a raging fire in his house that Saturday afternoon Miramar district.

With this sad panorama of his burning house, the celebration of Love and friendship what he carried out Roberto Carlos Vives along with his wife, his two daughters and his mother-in-law.

Despite the threat of rain, the family decided to go into the city to enjoy the traditional festival. They ate, laughed and even sent photos to the family group. However, when he arrived home, everything took a 180 degree turn.

“Now it’s going to rain, who will protect us?” one of her little girls had said before leaving.

“Don’t worry, Dad, God protects us.” His grandmother (mother-in-law of.) quickly explained Roberto Carlos).

The house was completely empty and closed. However, as the family parked, they noticed the strong smell of burning. They checked the car but found nothing and assumed it was a burn.

There was no warning from the neighbors. Witnesses of the place They report that they thought it was a barbecue as there was no unusual smoke in the area (it was all concentrated inside the house).

The real surprise came when Roberto opened the door of his house. The flames came from the second floor and he tried to react quickly despite the surprise that overwhelmed his family.

He went to the second floor of his house and tried to save some of his work computers or those of his daughters, but it was too late. Everything was burned. From the clothes to the appliances, the only thing that remained intact was in the middle of her mother-in-law’s room a Bible

The pet She also remained hidden on the terrace.

Two fire engines They arrived to manage the situation and after an hour and a half of work, they were able to bring the flames under control. They passed on the preliminary report Roberto It was a total loss. Absolute ash.

He Barranquilla Fire Department He thinks there was a short circuit in the air conditioning in his mother-in-law’s room. Roberto Carlos Vives the one who caused everything. However, full and detailed information will be provided this Monday, September 18th.

The same residents The sector believes that the flames were intensified by the breeze blowing in when the family opened the doors of the house.

“The truth is that they are very devastated because they achieved their goal with a lot of effort. It wasn’t easy at all, losing everything from one moment to the next is very difficult. They tried to be strong for the girls, but from time to time they burst into tears. “We continue to try to look for everything so that they don’t lack anything, because not a single blouse could be saved.” he claimed Kelly Vives, sister of Roberto Carlos.

The family will stay at his sister-in-law’s house for a few days. Roberto while they find a place to stay.

People interested in helping Roberto Carlos Vives and his entire family can donate to Bancolombia savings account number 55471434719.

Nation World News Desk
Nation World News Desk
Nation World News is the fastest emerging news website covering all the latest news, world’s top stories, science news entertainment sports cricket’s latest discoveries, new technology gadgets, politics news, and more.
Latest news
Related news