Today is the celebration of… “Chilean Week” in Padre Hurtado Park from the municipality of La Reina, metropolitan area
This fund will be extended until Tuesday, September 19th and there will be more than 150 national holiday-themed stalls.
It will also be at the event Reitgalas, an educational farm Live folklore groups, dance floor, children’s games and typical Chilean games, among others.
What is today’s activity program like?
These are the activities that will take place today:
- 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. camping breakfast (dairy sector)
- 10:00 Preparation of horses for rodeo (Mescialuna sector)
- 11:00 Participatory feeding of contact animals (agriculture sector)
- 11:00 Exhibition of Chilean horse breeds (beauty contest) (Medialuna sector)
- 12:00 Heritage Crafts, selection of artisans working live (Corporación Vive Chile Rural Collaborates) (Main Tent Area)
- 12:30 Folklore ensemble “Colón Oriente” (stage area)
- 13:15 Folklore ensemble “Anthology of the Chilean Fortress” (stage area)
- 2:00 p.m. Folklore ensemble “Brisas de Apoquindo” (stage area)
- 14:00 Exhibition of Chilean Horse Breeds (Beauty Contest) (Messialuna Sector)
- 14:30 Presentation of the equestrian team of Palmas de Peñaflor (Esplanade sector)
- 2:45 p.m. Folklore ensemble “Tierra Arada” (stage area)
- 3:30 p.m. Folklore ensemble “Los Corraleros de la cueca” (stage area)
- 15:30 Presentation of the Magellanic Shepherd Dogs (Esplanade sector)
- 16:00 Equestrian show “Take care of the water” (Messialuna sector)
- 16:00 Presentation of carriages with horses of Chilean breed (Explanada sector)
- 4:00 p.m. Circus Parade (inner street area)
- 4:00 p.m. Workshop “I know the plants and the compost” farm
- 16:15 Cultural Exchange of Amazonas (Argentina, Peruvians and Chileans) (Explanada Sector)
- 4:30 p.m. Folklore ensemble “Passion and Love for the Cueca” (stage area)
- 16:45 Anniversary 60 years of the municipality of La Reina, Gran Cuecazo (Corporación Vive Chile Rural works together) (Explanada sector)
- 5:15 p.m. Folklore ensemble “Between Morenas and Spurs” (stage area)
- 17:15 Final exhibition of Chilean breeding horses (beauty contest) (Medialuna sector)
- 17:15 Carabineros police dog training section (Esplanade sector)
- 5:30 p.m. Participatory feeding of contact animals (agriculture sector)
- 6:00 p.m. Circus Parade (inner street area)
- 6:00 p.m. Folklore ensemble “Inti – Natío” (stage area)
- 18:00 National Carabineros Choir of Chile (Explanada sector)
- 18:15 Presentation “Green Table of the Carabineros of Chile” (Explanada sector)
- 7:00 p.m. PEDRO MESSONE JR AND GRUPO LOS FARDOS (stage area)
- 19:15 Presentation of the Chilean equestrian team (Esplanade sector)
- 8:00 p.m. CHILE FOLCORIC BALLET BAFOCHI (stage area)
- 9:30 p.m. Final presentations on the main stage.
Timetables, prices and payment methods
The party will last approximately from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. However, for those who want it, the camping breakfast starts at 7:00 a.m Entry is through the Padre Hurtado sector and there is no entrance fee..
The entrance fee for adults is: $8,666, children $4,333, seniors $4,333 and the park value is $5,000.
Only digital media, online purchases and credit cards are accepted as payment methods. At the same time, you will not be able to leave and re-enter the venue without paying entry fee again.
For more information, visit the event’s official website: https://semanadelachilenidad.cl/.