Photo: gorodenkopf / shutterstock
According to representatives of the Florida Lottery, A man was awarded a $1 million prize after maintaining his sobriety when someone cut his line,
According to the Florida Lottery, Stephen Munoz Espinoza, 43, of Delray Beach recently won a $1 million jackpot in a scratch-off game called 500X The Cash.
Espinoza reported that he remained calm and composed when someone joined the line in front of him. while he was buying tickets.
“It was the end of a long day and I was tired. I stopped at Publix and was about to buy a ticket from the machine when a man cut me off,” Espinoza told lottery officials.
The lucky winner said instead of saying something, decided to go to the counter and buy tickets,
And the ticket you bought at the counter turns out to be the million dollar winner.
“I can’t believe I won a million dollars,” Espinoza said.
The 43-year-old said he plans to use a part of the proceeds to buy a house for his family.
On Wednesday of this week, Espinoza collected his winnings at the Florida Lottery headquarters. Authorities said he chose to receive a one-time payment of $820,000 in one deposit.,
You may also like:
– $1.35 Billion Maine Mega Millions Winner Will Get More Jackpot Money If He Buys Tickets One Mile Later
– The NY Lottery confirms four people in the state won $1 million each in a $1.35 billion jackpot draw
– 14 people won $1 million in the Mega Millions drawing, taking home the $1.350 million jackpot; Report winners in NY
– Player In Main Wins $1.35 Billion Mega Millions Jackpot Drawn This Friday
– 7 Mathematical Strategies for Picking Points That Can Win Mega Millions
– Lottery Winner Gives 4 Tips So You Can Win $1,350 Million in Mega Millions