The country’s top two-wheeler manufacturer Royal Enfield’s bikes are famous for their performance. But most people are also worried about the mileage of its bike. If this is the case for you, you can increase the mileage of your Bullet or Classic 350 with a few simple steps. You do not need to make any mechanical changes to your bike for this, but by paying attention to some points you can get better mileage from the bike. So let’s find out about those tips –
1) – Bike speed: It is well known that both driving style and road conditions play an important role in vehicle mileage. Therefore, when riding a bike, keep its speed within the economic range. Keep the speed of the bike in the green Nissan given in the speedometer. In addition to these, do not lower the accelerator repeatedly.
2) – Speed assessment: Most people make the mistake of trying to accelerate without considering speed. This does not increase the speed of the bike immediately, but the fuel consumption is higher. So keep the speed of the bike in mind and increase the accelerator.
Roading may be Yazdi’s first bike, the company files a trademark
3) – Gear shifting: Royal Enfield has given both bikes a 346 cc capacity engine, fitted with a 5-speed transmission gearbox. When riding a bike, pay special attention to gear shifting. It is commonly seen that people reduce more gears at slower speeds which increases both the engine pressure and fuel consumption of the bike. So, always keep in mind the speed between first and second gear and make changes.
4) – Brake use: Royal Enfield bikes are much better in terms of performance. However, sometimes people ride bikes at high speeds, even in crowded areas, so they have to use the brakes repeatedly. The accelerator has to be used and the gears have to be shifted every time the brakes are used due to which the bike does not run at a certain speed and this affects the mileage of the bike. Therefore, keeping the situation in mind, drive the bike at a normal speed so that you need to use less brakes.
5) – A little care: To get the best performance from the bike, it is often necessary to keep an eye on a few components of the bike. Regularly clean the bullet’s spark plug and air filter. Dusting or loosening the chain is common for chains, so clean the chain (use grease or lubricants) and tighten the chain from time to time. It also affects the mileage of the bike.