Indiana Jones landed alongside Darth Vader in the Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 Battle Pass. She was supposed to be the secret skin for this season but, like Cube Queen, Superman, The Foundation and The Prowler, was leaked before it was revealed.
Each of those skins, Indiana Jones included, has challenges associated with it. For Indiana Jones, there is something attached to all 10 challenges.
One such challenge is to find the secret door behind the main hall at Shuffled Shrine. The challenge is on the second page, which means loopers must complete the first four before they can unlock that set.
Fortnite Challenges: Secret Doors at Shuffled Shrine
This challenge is one of the more challenging as it does not have a direct path for Fortnite players.
To get past the secret door, players must explore the temple, now called the Shuffled Shrine, thanks to the Reality Tree. There they will see four symbols at different places. These symbols are different for each player every time.
It’s easiest to find the first location. There is an overhang where three slurp barrels can be found on the right. Players can find the first symbol below it. The second symbol can be found inside the tunnel shown in the image below.
For the third symbol, players must go up the stairs behind the Reboot van in the middle of the landmark. At the top of the landmark, approximately on the curve of the reality tree symbol on the mini map, is a red tentacle that will house the third symbol.
There is a wooden area behind that red tent. There, players will see their fourth sign under the wooden bridge. Players need to remember the order.
The players then have to leave that area and go back to the right. The stone structure should have some wooden planks. At the bottom are stones with symbols under a wooden plank.
Fortnite players only need to turn symbols to match the order in which they first saw the symbols. It is important to go over the symbols in the order above because this room will have an order from left to right.
After this, the door will open and players can run through it, but they need to be aware of dart traps that can hit them.
The rest of the Fortnite Indiana Jones challenges and their rewards are:
- find 4 chests on shifty shaft-banner icon
- Inflict 500 damage to opponents while in a vehicle or standing – Rogue Archeology Wrap
- Use the Grapple Glove to swing the trees 10 times – Raider’s Remnant Pickaxe
- Collect Dürburger Relics from Temple and Ruins in a single match – Campaign Bag Back Bling
- Complete All 4 Indiana Jones Quests – Indiana Jones Organization
The second set of challenges and their rewards are as follows:
- Find the Secret Door Behind the Main Room at Shuffled Shrines – Indies Dustoff Emote
- Hide a Legendary or Exotic Rarity in a Tent – Indies Escape Spray
- Roll a runway boulder up to 100 meters in a single match – Doc Jones Emoticon
- Deal 750 damage to opponents with a pistol-first misadventure loading screen
- Top 5 finish in a match-emergency fleet
- Complete All 10 Indiana Jones Challenges – Indiana Jones Style
These Fortnite challenges are now officially live in the game.