Thursday, September 23, 2021

Four-fifths of travelers travelling to England from Amber locations comply with quarantine regulations: investigation

Research shows that in July, four-fifths of people from locations on the Amber List complied with coronavirus quarantine requirements.

In a survey conducted by the National Bureau of Statistics (ONS) of 848 adults who arrived in England from an amber country or region between July 12 and 17, about 83% of respondents said they had self-isolated.

They are required to quarantine for 10 days unless they are exempted for work or they participate in the test-to-release program.

Nine out of ten respondents said they received the required second and eighth day coronavirus tests.

Overall, 77% claimed that they “fully complied with” the quarantine and coronavirus testing obligations, down from 82% last month.

Only when travelers report that they have not left the residence—except for receiving or returning to a test, receiving emergency medical treatment, or going to a hospital—or receiving any visitors, are they considered eligible for self-isolation. Personal care.

Approximately three-fifths of the respondents (59%) stated that they fully understand the regulations during the quarantine period, while the remaining 41% of respondents either misunderstood or were unsure.

Since July 19, people arriving in the UK from amber-rated countries and regions do not need to be quarantined if they have been vaccinated.

Neil Lansfield

.

This News Originally From – The Epoch Times

Four-fifths of travelers travelling to England from Amber locations comply with quarantine regulations: investigation
Nation World News Deskhttps://nationworldnews.com
Nation World News is the fastest emerging news website covering all the latest news, world’s top stories, science news entertainment sports cricket’s latest discoveries, new technology gadgets, politics news, and more.
Latest news
Related news
- Advertisement -

Leave a Reply