In Fueled Up, players salvage and repair spaceships in co-op with their friends.
Can you refuel, repair and salvage damaged spaceships in time, or will the evil space octopus take hold of your ship? Fireline Games, who introduced the game at the Tokyo Game Show, officially announce that Fueled Up will be available on October 13, 2022 for Windows PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One priced at US$19.99.
The tension in Fueled Up is out of this world. In a team of up to four players, you and your fellow combatants must work together to recover spaceships and bring them to safety in five chapters with six levels of difficulty, while confronting unexpected dangers such as wormholes, asteroid showers and space squid.
Oh, and…don’t forget the fifty-eight bonus challenges if that’s what you’re after, and of course the many unlockable skins that look stunning.
Do you want to reach for the stars in this chaotic co-op game? You must refuel engines, repair hull cracks, and extinguish fires to keep your ship from blowing up.
But that’s not all. You must recover and repair the spaceships quickly before the evil space octopus aims its tentacles at them. Some would say it’s not rocket science… others would say it’s a lot more!
- Intense Couch Co-Op Fun – Enjoy a game that combines teamwork, fast-paced action, and juggling multiple tasks with a heavy dose of mayhem and laughter. Mix careful planning with lightning-fast decisions to make it back to base!
- Crazy, Frantic Solo Play – No friends available? This is not a problem. Fueled Up is also great for single players.
- Online/Local Multiplayer – Work together with your crewmates in local and online multiplayer to bring the ships back safely and in one piece.
- Controller Sharing – Just One Controller? No problem! Share it with your friend and save spaceships together.
- Bonus Challenges – Is returning safely not enough? Want even more thrills? Each level offers additional objectives to test your skills and prove that there is no task too difficult for you and your crew!