If you are looking for work abroad, Germany has published new job offers for Mexicans that will undoubtedly be of interest to you.
A company in Germany has advertised a new position as a road construction and maintenance technician. Next, we will inform you about the job offer, the requirements, the salary and the application options.
The vacancy for work in a company in Germany is called technician in road construction and maintenance. It includes the operation and maintenance of construction machinery.
We recommend you
Employment for Mexicans also includes the operation of Bomag BW174 and Voegele 2100 asphalt roller machines.
This also includes the construction of the substructure, the surface of streets, paths, squares and the maintenance of traffic routes made of asphalt, concrete and aggregates.
The job functions for Mexicans in Germany are as follows:
- Manufacture and assembly of concrete components.
- Maintenance of construction machinery
- Operation of construction machinery.
- Handling Liebherr and CAT excavators.
- Technical profession, with diploma or certificate.
- Desired job: Operation and maintenance of construction machinery.
- 2 to 3 years as a construction technician.
- Handling road rollers, plate compactors and wheel loaders.
- Handling the excavator, asphalt paver or road roller.
- Knowledge of building materials.
- Language: None.
The job offer for Mexicans in Germany includes working hours from Monday to Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Incidentally, the job advertisement states that work usually ends at 1:00 p.m. on Mondays.
The salary and benefits are as follows:
- Net monthly salary: 38,200.00 Mexican pesos.
- employer-funded pension.
- Additional Christmas bonus.
- Contract for an indefinite period.
The job offer for Mexicans was published on the job portal. It involves a three-month selection process.
The job offer was published on September 15, 2023 and a decision on the candidate will be made on December 14, 2023.
The selection process includes a personal interview in CDMX.
If you want to apply for open positions for Mexicans, visit the employment portal website where you will find the job offer. Log in or create an account, upload your resume information, and click Apply. Review the information and submit your application request.