GLA vs SUR Dream11 Prediction: Sophia Gardens in Cardiff will host the next South Group match between Glamorgan and Surrey. Table toppers Surrey have done well this season with 4 wins from 4 matches.
Surrey are yet to lose a single match this season and would like to continue the momentum. Glamorgan, on the other hand, have won 2 out of 5 games and lost 3 and are 7th in the South Group points table. Let’s take a look at GLA vs Sur Dream 11 predictions.
Also read: Highest score in ODI
GLA vs Sur Dream11 Prediction for today’s match
Fixture name: South Group, Glamorgan v Surrey
Competition: English T20 Blast
Date: June 5
Timings: 7 PM IST
Grounds: Sophia Gardens, Cardiff
Watch Live Score of English T20 Blast
Watch GLA vs Sur live on Fancode App.
english t20 blast pitch report
In case of rain, the wicket will help the bowlers quickly. However, once the batters are set, they will score heavily. The team chasing the target will definitely be ahead.
Also read: World’s best captain
GLA Playing 11
- A 14-member unchanged team has been named for this game.
- Sam Northeast and captain David Lloyd will open the innings.
- Marnus Labuschagne will bat at number three, followed by Kiran Carlsen, Edward Byrom and Sea Cook.
- In the bowling unit, Michael Hogan, Michael Neser and Daniel Douthwaite will be responsible.
Also read: Fastest bowler in the world
Sam Northeast stats in T20
Marbus Labuschagne stats in T20
Michael Neser’s stats in T20
playing tune 11
- Like their counterparts, Surrey also named an unchanged eleven.
- Jason Roy and Will Jack will open the innings.
- Sam Curran, Laurie Evans and Sunil Narine will form the middle order.
- Kieron Pollard missed the last game as he was ruled out due to poor form. He may once again warm the bench, with Jamie Smith getting the nod once again from the Caribbean.
Also read: Most sixes in international cricket
Sam Curran stats in T20s
Will Jack’s stats in T20
Jason Roy Stats in T20s
Who will win the GLA vs Sur today match?
- Surrey are table toppers and they look unstoppable.
- Despite Kieron Pollard’s dismissal due to poor form, Surrey managed to beat Kent by 32 runs.
- As per Sur vs GLA Today match prediction, Surrey is the favorite to win this match.
Also read: Fastest century in cricket
GLA vs Sur Dream11 Team Prediction
wicket keeper: Laurie Evans
Batsman: Jason Roy, David Lloyd, Sam Northeast
All-rounder: Sam Curran, Will Jack, Sunil Narine, Marnus Labuschagne
Bowler: M Hogan, Chris Jordan, Reece Topley
GLA vs Sur Dream11 Prediction Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
For Small League, head-to-head competitions: Sam Curran, Sunil Narine
For Grand League: Sam Northeast, Will Jacques, David Lloyd
Follow us on Google News