GLO vs GLA Dream11 Prediction: Gloucestershire and Glamorgan will face South Group in a reverse fixture which will be played at the County Ground in Bristol.
Both the teams have had different seasons so far. Gloucestershire have managed 4 wins and 4 losses with one no-result game from 9. He is placed fourth in the South group. Glamorgan, on the other hand, has two wins and 5 victories in 8 matches and is ranked eighth. Which team will come out on top? We will know this at night.
GLO vs GLA Dream11 Prediction for today’s match
Name of fixture: South Group, Gloucestershire v Glamorgan
Competition: English T20 Blast
Date: June 18
Time: 11:00 PM IST
Ground: County Ground, Bristol
Watch Live Score of English T20 Blast
Watch GLO vs GLA Live on Fancode App.
english t20 blast pitch report
Bristol is a relatively small ground and a lot of runs can be expected here. Batsmen will enjoy their chances here. It will be difficult for the bowlers to stop the batsmen.
glo playing 11
- An unchanged 14-man squad has been announced for the game.
- Despite a narrow 7-run defeat against Somerset, Gloucestershire are expected to remain unchanged for the rest of the game.
- Miles Hammond, James Bracey, Ian Cockbain, Glenn Phillips and Ryan Higgins will top the batsmen.
- In the bowling unit, Mohammad Amir, Matt Taylor, Benny Howell and Jack Chappell will be responsible.
Glenn Phillips stats in T20
Ian Cockbain stats in T20
GLA Playing 11
- Glamorgan has selected a 14-man squad for the game under the leadership of David Lloyd.
- Captain David Lloyd will open the innings with Sam Northeast.
- Colin Ingram, Kiran Carlson, Edward Byrom will form the middle order.
- A Horton will replace Chris Cook with keeping gloves, who has not been included in the squad.
- Andrew Salter, Michael Neser and Michael Hogan will command the bowling unit.
Also read: Most sixes in international cricket
Sam Northeast stats in T20s
Colin Ingram stats in T20s
Who will win GLO vs GLA today match?
- Both the teams are entering this match after defeat.
- Gloucestershire beat Glamorgan by 5 wickets in a reverse fixture and they look strong enough to do the same again in this match.
- As per the GLO vs GLA Today match prediction, Gloucestershire are the favorites to win this match.
Also read: Fastest century in cricket
GLO vs GLA Dream11 Team Prediction
Wicketkeepers: Josh Bracey, Glenn Phillips
Batsmen: Colin Ingram, David Lloyd, Sam Northeast
All-rounders: Ryan Higgins, Michael Neser, Benny Howell
Bowlers: Michael Hogan, Mohammad Amir, Tom Smith
GLA vs GLO Dream11 Prediction Captain and Vice-Captain Choices
For Small League, head-to-head competitions: Colin Ingram, Michael Neser
For Grand League: Sam Northeast, Glenn Phillips
Follow us on Google News