Nowadays, Google accounts are very important because without them you cannot use a smartphone with the Android operating system, or other additional platforms such as: Play Store, Drive, Photos, Meet, etc. tools.
All the services we mentioned above are owned by Google, including Gmail, the most used app in the world for sending and receiving emails. But, what do you do when you use all the free storage space? At Depor we will provide you with the definitive solution
As you remember, Gmail is no longer free, in fact they give you up to 15 GB of space that you simultaneously share with Google Drive and Photos, which is undoubtedly too short if you are a common sharer or recipient of email. daily. Your account will be useless if you use all the storage, paying a monthly subscription to Google will immediately put an end to this problem, but there is another way to get more space without spending money.
Learn how to get more Gmail space for free
- First, check that Gmail has no pending updates.
- Now, open the app on your cell phone.
- The following notice appears in the red box: “You cannot send or receive emails. “You don’t have enough storage space.”
- Press the button that says “Space is free.”
- A new browser window will appear. Scroll down and find the “Free space in suggested categories” section.
- Check which section has the most weight, for example it is “Emails with attachments”, tap on “Review”.
- Check the box of emails you consider unnecessary.
- Finally, tap the trash can icon (top right) to delete it and get rid of the bulk storage.
- Remember that you cannot recover these files again.
How to receive Gmail alerts on Apple Watch
- The first step is to find the Watch app in the App Store and install it on your iPhone.
- Open the app and click on the My watch section.
- Among the options, tap Notifications.
- Once it’s done, scroll down the screen and tap on Gmail.
- You need to enable notifications by turning on the switch.
- Finally, you can receive all Gmail alerts directly on your Apple Watch.
It should be noted that these notifications will only notify you when you receive a new email; however, you cannot reply or read the message from your smartwatch.