SEMrush Marketing Management Platform will be holding its Global Marketing Day on 16th February. A pioneering event that will be broadcast uninterrupted 24 hours a day to the entire world and live from three studios located in New York, London and Dubai at any given time slot. The event will offer 48 sessions of speakers from leading brands such as Google, TikTok, Pinterest, Vogue Business, H&M Americas, Nestlé, Vimeo, Xbox, Platzi, among others. From the forum, he explained that professionals who want to participate will receive “exclusive and free knowledge of the world’s leading brands that is not available at any other event in this sector.”
The free-to-access conference will kickstart the conversation about the latest trends and strategies for marketers looking to stay ahead of the game, with topics ranging from branding, social media and content to tried-and-true methods. The digital marketing recession, creative campaigns and the future of work.
Olga Andrienko, Vice President of Brand Marketing and SEMrush said they were ,We are delighted to host Global Marketing Day, an event that reflects our values of inclusion, innovation and learning. Global Marketing Day represents a truly unique event that stands apart from any other marketing event for its reach and quality of speakers.
Attendance at the event is free, but registration required, To learn from the best in the field, sign up and find out more: https://www.globalmarketingday.com/es/
These are the keynote presentations businesses can attend for free
The marketing platform wanted to remember which key figures will be attending the event:
- Natalie Zmuda Director Global Think with Google n Google.
- josh hilliard Global SMB Marketing Director of TikTok.
- Linda Lee Steiner Director of Consumer Activation and Marketing for H&M America.
- Robin Shavers Vimeo Content Manager.
- Andrew Warden Chief Marketing Officer D Semrush.
- Visha Kudhaill Business Marketing Director, EMEA at Pinterest..
- lucy maguire Vogue Business Trends Editor.
- Victor de la Fuente Abarca Nestlé E-Commerce Strategy Consultant.
- jack white Head of Integrated Marketing, Soccer and Special Projects (Xbox) at Microsoft.