written in hidalgo
PACHUCA.- With gourmets and gourmets, the pantheon is full and the tables are frequent during these December festivities food It is huge for Christmas, reheated, New Year’s Eve, until the celebration of the Three Kings and Candlemas Day; Thus, visitor It is common to overdose and health experts are alert to the possibility of suffering from it. binge eating disorder.
What? binge eating disorder,
binge eating disorder hey visitor much and essentially, is part of eating disorders which, in this case, compels those suffering from visitor eating large amounts of food despite feeling full and vice versa eating disordersDon’t vomit or use laxatives, told the secretary health From hidalgo (ssh).
what to do before a binge,
SSH recommends for those who recognize and accept that a disorders for binge Undergo a complete occupational assessment to establish a clinical diagnosis, a first approach and preliminary examination of the same, in addition to contacting the unit health Nearest, where attention is provided by specialists who provide free nutritional follow-up based on medical diagnosis.
advice to avoid binge
SSH recommends avoiding binge common in these dates due to the abundance of food Christmas and New Year’s Eve, mainly to avoid weight gain, but mainly to take care health,
industry expert health warned that, when the victim disorders for bingeOthers develop such as: diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, disorders of the spleen or heart, as well as sleep or menstrual disorders, so it is important to observe the following measures:
- visitor At the end of the year, drink a glass of yogurt or tea 10 minutes before lunch or dinner to slightly reduce appetite and reduce appetite.
- Take care of the dinner portion in this season of December.
- Avoid consumption of soft drinks as it increases the calories and generally affects health Because the amount of sugar in them is high.
- Eating at regular meal times.
- Eat a healthy diet, include lots of vegetables in your meals.
- Avoid high fat foods.
- Take plain drinking water in sufficient quantity.
- Avoid fasting for long periods of time.
- Get physical activity to reduce anxiety.