To avoid situations as it happened Wednesday one in secondary of St. Nicholaswhere there were three students High on intoxication for consumption clonazepamThe health secretary called for family parents To keep all “under lock and key” prescription drugs,
In Nuevo León Informa, the Secretary of Health, Alma Rosa Marroquin, indicated that many people tell children, when they are going to give them a medicine, that it is sweet and this causes confusion among children.
The official said that consumption of drugs without control or supervision can lead to the death of a minor.
It may interest you: Three teenagers of San Nicolas got drunk by doing Tik Tok challenge
“No medicine should be left within the reach of children and when we are giving them medicine they should not be told that it is a sweet. Giving to do.
He said that creating confusion can have fatal consequences.
“When we’re not supervising him (the minor), he can go and have a whole candy and get high with that drug,” Maroquin warned.
On Wednesday, after consuming clonazepam, the students started vomiting and felt dizzy. Two are stable and one is fragile.
“It was a challenge to take or ingest a drug that eventually, depending on the dosage, becomes a drug, the benzodiazepine, which is used to treat cases of anxiety, occasional seizures, and certain psychotic states; Creates depression and alertness.
Marroquin stressed that since the pandemic it has been known that some teens are suffering from depression, anxiety or addictions.
“We are working in coordination with education on an identification program,” explained the official, adding that through a survey of parents, we can locate meditation centers for young people experiencing mental health problems. .
It may interest you: Walmart invites you to its new store: Gomez Palacio Laguna
“It is important that, just as we take care of the body with good nutrition and exercise, we take care of the mind as well,” Marroquin said.