Salud Responde has a phone number 600 360 77 77Aimed at all those who need help doctors, nurses, midwivesamong other experts available to the Ministry of Health (MINSAL).
This is a telephone number that can be reached go to support, rights education and the benefits to be provided by the State in all areas with respect to the field of health.
a utility service, for conditions of emergency situation, disasters, immunity, Preventionamong other situations.
Additionally, it protects people who are going through a bad phase of mental health and participates in option number four 24 hours a day, seven days a week,
If you need help and have any of the following symptoms, you can Call the authorized line of Salud Responde In this 600 360 77 77,
- Alert state and constant restlessness.
- Feeling of permanent weakness.
- Recurrent and disabling physical pain.
- Unexplained increase in blood pressure, heart rate, or respiratory distress.
- Disorientation, confusion, or a feeling of disconnection from reality.
- A significant increase in the consumption of alcohol or other substances.
- Suicidal thoughts or attempts.
You can visit Salud Responde for these prompts or others that may arise. Will happen specialists who will provide the necessary assistance To solve this problem.
According to the information given on the Chile Atinde website, the Health Answers 600 360 77 77There are various services where you can get emotional support or useful information, some of which include:
- Assistance in emergency situations and disasters: Guidance for disease prevention, first aid, water and food management, support and emotional control, among others.
- Location and Hours: Through this phone you can get guidance on administrative issues, including addresses, hours of health centers and pharmacies on duty.
- citizen request: Number receives suggestions, complaints or congratulations to health centers or related public organizations.
- discussion: Questions related to health problems or concerns of the caller or his or her family. At that time, the patient is oriented according to symptoms and given instructions for home management or referral to a healthcare network.
- Support for professional health management: Can be used by professionals or trainees requesting guidance on current regulations, protocols and clinical guidelines.
- emergency assistance: indicates that a medical professional will provide immediate assistance by telephone first aidand will coordinate transfer to a care center if necessary.
- Support for managing health networks: Prevention Campaign and National Health Reform Programme; For example: the vaccination drive And this Relating to Hanta, cholera, etc.