Less than two hours ago, a new earthquake in Chile of magnitude 5.5 on the Richter scale occurred in the regions of Coquimbo, Valparaíso, Metropolitana, O’Higgins, Maule and Ñuble. At this point, where Users decided to highlight the efforts made by Google to Android devices after this new shake.
The system is a free service that detects earthquakes around the world and can alert Android users before an earthquake begins.
The ShakeAlert® company is in charge of detecting anomalous conditions using the most common design.
The second order is the description of the “All mobile phones contain very small accelerometers that can detect vibrations and speed, signs that an earthquake may occur.. If the phone detects something it thinks could be an earthquake, it sends a signal to our earthquake detection server with the nearest location where the tremor occurred.. The minister then compiles the information from many telephones to find out if there are earthquakes. This method uses the world’s more than 2 billion Android devices as mini-seismographs to create the world’s largest earthquake detection system; hePhones detect vibration and shake speed and Android users are alerted in affected areas.
The detected motions can also be searched in a Google search. you just have to look “Move near me” to get more information about any seismic activity around you.
Android has these two notification types designed for earthquakes. Both types of alerts are sent only in the event of motions of magnitude 4.5 or greater.
watch out for danger
- They wanted to warn you about light vibrations and provide more information when you tap a notification.
- Only users who will experience tremors of magnitude 3 and 4 on the 2001 magnitude during an earthquake of magnitude 4.5 or greater are sent.
- Look at your device volume, Do Not Disturb, and death notification.
Intentions to work
- Before you start paying attention to noticing a strong emotion, you can take steps to protect yourself.
- It is only sent to users who feel tremors of 5 or higher on the 2001 scale during an earthquake of magnitude 4.5 or higher.
- Ignore Do Not Disturb settings, turn on the LED, and play the sound.
This notification was highlighted by users of the network, who received the first Google alert on their cell phones, even the second before the earthquake.
Among the comments we can find some who claim that it is a super-excellent efficient system and that it is well-deputed in our country, however, the numbers are a little far from the real size.
“Even hit me, even gave me the size of the earth in full haha Samsung, I love you“, “nice that update“, “He warned me right when he started there were some word of mouth on Twitter.