Mexico City, – The fever of buying products online through Fresh sales This is high in Mexico, with many stores banding together to try to sell some discounted merchandise.
He HOT SALE 2023 STARTS THIS MONDAY, MAY 29 And It will end on June 6.period of time over which economic benefits are expected to exceed 23 thousand 240 million pesos which were reflected in the previous version.
This activity is organized by the Mexican Association of Online Sales (AMVO), and is also closely followed by the Federal Consumer Attorney’s Office (Profeco), which has taken the time to suggest citizens to ensure that fraud does not occur. Or there are no similar cases. situations.
Profeco’s Recommendations For People Shopping This Hot Sale 2023
- Consume responsibly and wisely.
- Look for the Profeco digital badge at participating businesses as a guarantee of safety and trust.
- Compare prices between products. (This can be done using the tool well known celebrities,
- check Virtual Store Monitoring via Profeco Page
- Prepare a budget, list needs and review offers and promotions.
- Shop on secure pages, check they have full information and return policies.
In the hot sale of 2022, the Profeco received 68 claims, Cancellation of purchase and breach of offer as the main reasons for complaint.
On that occasion, companies such as Huawei, Walmart, Amazon, Liverpool, Electra, Office Depot, Soriana and Sears made most of the claims.
During hot sales, Profeco stays active Consumer Telephone: 55 5568 8722 And this number 800 468 8722Where it provides care, guidance and in which it receives complaints and/or reports.