Facebook offers the possibility of Create an additional profile for users who want to have one personal page and a Professional from the same account. At Unotv.com we show you how to create it step by step from the cell phone.
How do I create an additional Facebook profile?
To create one additional Facebook profile the user must enter the platform from there mobile and follow the following steps:
- Click your profile photo at the bottom right of the screen
- Select the arrow next to your profile information
- Select “Create Profile” in the “Your Profiles and Pages” section.
- Press the “Start” button.
- Enter the name you want to use
- Choose a profile and cover photo
- Select “Next”
- Finally, click on “Create profile”.
The creation of new profile It only takes a few seconds and then red social offers four options Attitude Initials, such as:
- Add friends to stay in touch
- Join groups to see more content in your feed
- Follow people who inspire or entertain you
- Manage the settings for this profile
In this way and the Facebook user You can control who interacts with you additional profile and what people can tag you with photos. In addition, you can configure the controls for you public contributions check the blocked profiles and update the configuration Locations.
What is this new tool for?
Have a additional Facebook profile serves to optimize the experience of the red social and manage them Experiences e Interests on at least two sites connected to the same account. “You could have one profile for your passion for food and another for sharing with friends and family,” the platform said in a statement.
“Creating multiple personal profiles makes it easy to organize who you share content with and what you see regarding different aspects of your life.”
The option to create multiple Personal profiles Global implementation began this Thursday 21st September and will continue over the next few months.