Read Bed bugs They are one of the most common and at the same time most annoying pests that can invade the home, so you must always be well informed about the products that can combat them. That’s why we’ll show you how to eliminate them with one oil the recording.
According to the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the oil Neem is the only remedy capable of repelling and eradicating this Bed bugs The best part is that it is a completely natural product.
To use this effectively oil of neem against Bed bugs You need the following ingredients:
- Warm water
- Neem essential oil
- Warm water
Once you have gathered everything you need to combat this pest, follow these steps:
- Dilute them oil Add neem essential oil to a liter of water and mix well.
- Then add two tablespoons of liquid detergent.
- Pour the mixture into a spray container to spray the substance.
- Sprinkle the mixture with oil Neem once a day, just before making your bed. Also remember to apply it in the cracks, mattress and bed frame.
- Finally, repeat this process until you find that the Bed bugs were completely eliminated.
What is Neem Oil?
It is about one oil of plant origin, obtained from the fruits and seeds of the neem tree, a plant native to India but cultivated in many places on earth. saying oil It is used in particular as an ecological insecticide and as a natural repellent. In addition, it is used to make creams and soaps because of its beneficial effects on the skin.
He oil Neem is not only great for deterrents Bed bugs It also controls other insects such as aphids, mosquitoes, ants, cockroaches, mites and red spiders. In addition, it protects plants from fungi such as powdery mildew, powdery mildew, rust, alternaria, black spot and botrytis.