Saturday, March 25, 2023

How is healthy food? Expert Answers

Taking care of food is a habit that gradually creates more interest in people, whether it is to improve their health, lose, maintain or gain weight. What usually happens on this path is that many people think that in order to start transitioning to a healthier life, you need to stop consuming those favorite foods from the pantry.

A study conducted by Ingridian, a global supplier to the ingredient solutions market- and consulting firm Opinia, shows that Colombian consumers are 78% interested in food and 65% in eating well to stay healthy, Similarly, they say that in a global context vulnerable to the coronavirus pandemic, health and personal care are the topics of greatest interest in the sector with 42%.

In that sense, to eat well without leaving behind what you love, nutritionist Brenda Portella mentions that “It should be kept in mind that 100% of our diet, 80% should be healthy and balanced, while the other 20% should be what I call ‘occasional food’, Which are those which we clearly know that we cannot consume daily as they can be harmful. Focusing on health not only on the beauty part, but on the legal. So as long as the food balance is maintained, we will be healthy.”

Another important fact is the amount of calories that a human being should consume. To the point, in Manzana Verde (a healthy eating app), they assure that everything depends on each individual, Since not everyone’s metabolism is the same, but to live more or less the calories are between 1000 and 1200. So things to be considered are what are the activities that are done on a daily basis, if you are completely sedentary or if you do some physical activity.

Being overweight can lead to coronary heart disease. , Photo: Getty Images/iStockPhoto

Portella highlights that MV is a good start to start changing eating habits and not suffer in the effort. The mentioned site does not have “restrictive recipes, you will find reasonable portions of carbohydrates, fats and proteins in all of your recipes”.

And he added that “it has the convenience that it reaches your home or office, wherever you are without any additional shipping costs. A good step to start a ready-to-eat dish and thus in the kitchen.” Avoid excessive timing.Similarly, this application has a chat where people can talk to nutritionists and consult with any doubts.

Colombian Cuisine

Colombia’s typical cuisine has a special charm due to their fusion with other cultures such as Spanish and African. The ingredients and their preparation is unique. Ajico is one of the most representative in the country. Potatoes, chicken breast, peas and corn on the cob are some of its main ingredients. This dish is rich but also healthy.

However, Creole Chicken and Pork Tenderloin Milanesa, among others, are dishes that are part of the wide balanced catalog that Manzana Verde offers to its users at affordable prices.

“The key to these recipes is to prepare them with the right portions. Potatoes provide most of the carbohydrates in addition to other nutrients. Carbohydrates provide energy that is used for cells, tissues, body parts and muscles. If you consume this dish in the right quantity, it can serve your nutritional purpose and adapt it to your needs. In addition, an advantage of Manzana Verde is that it shows the nutritional information of all dishes”, explains Portella.

Nation World News Desk
Nation World News Desk
Nation World News is the fastest emerging news website covering all the latest news, world’s top stories, science news entertainment sports cricket’s latest discoveries, new technology gadgets, politics news, and more.
Latest news
Related news