The work truck segment is one of the most popular in our country, because it cars very versatile that works perfectly to carry the whole family and also for activities that require a strong response.
Although in Mexico there is a good offer in this segment, we will talk to you about the fuel efficiency of Toyota Hilux 2023 THE cheapest pick-up from the Japanese brand, an ideal purchase option and that you should consider.
So if you want to know all the details about it, we will share it here.
Fuel efficiency: How many kilometers per liter does the 2023 Toyota Hilux get?
So far Toyota has not revealed the prices and versions of the 2024 model, however, more details about it are expected to be released soon. For now we will focus on Hilux 2023 and its performance.
According to Datasheet shared on the official site, the Toyota Hilux 2023 It is designed with a fuel tank with a capacity of 80 liters.
As for Fuel efficiency, officially no details have been reported about it, however, unofficially it is known. Check it out below:
- Ciudad Toyota Hilux 2023: 11.9 km/l
- way Toyota Hilux 2023: 15.5 km/l
- united Toyota Hilux 2023: 13.2 km/l
Consider that the performance reported above is not the official one, in addition to the fact that the kilometers per liter In real life they depend on driving habits the load carried, the number of passengers on board, the meteorological and topographical conditions.
How much will the 2023 Toyota Hilux cost?
As we shared with you, the Hilux is now the cheapest work truck of the brand, because it is sold for less than half a million pesos for its entry-level version.
Check the prices and versions of this pick-up here:
- Toyota Hilux Chassis Cabin 2023 – From 498,100 Mexican pesos
- Toyota Hilux Double Cabin Base 2023 – From 535,400 Mexican pesos
- Toyota Hilux Double Cab SR 2023 – From 578,500 Mexican pesos
- Toyota Hilux Double Cab Diesel MT 2023 – From 638,500 Mexican pesos
- Toyota Hilux Double Cab Diesel AT 2023 – From 767,700 Mexican pesos