In the last months of the year, car brands take advantage of the opportunity to present new models of their vehicles, and that is what happened in Volkswagen a company that has started selling new versions of its most popular cars.
Now on From zero to 100 We will share the details on Volkswagen Taos 2024a compact SUV which was launched in 2020, and which undoubtedly gained a lot of popularity in the national market.
So if you are ready to check the prices, equipment and versions of this truck from the German manufacturer, we invite you to continue reading.
How much will the 2024 Volkswagen Taos cost? Prices and versions in Mexico
the compact SUV on Volkswagen sold for more than half a million Mexican pesos for its entry-level version, while the two most equipped versions have a higher final price.
We share here the prices and versions of Volkswagen Taos 2024:
- Volkswagen Taos Trendline: $513,030 Mexican pesos.
- Volkswagen Taos Comfortline: $558,030 Mexican pesos.
- Volkswagen Taos Highline: $608,030 Mexican pesos.
Volkswagen Taos 2024: Exterior design and interior equipment
the Volkswagen Taos 2024 This is a truck with a sports body where some unique details are visible, such as the central grille with a bright lip in LED technology, main headlights and rear lights, 18” polished which are two-tone aluminum wheels and a panoramic sunroof.
The interior is designed so that passengers can travel comfortably, but do not have to worry about the stains and rough use that the truck can give.
We will share with you the most amazing details of interior equipment:
- Two tone leather dress
- Ambient lighting on the front doors and dashboard with 10 colors available
- Leatherette wrapped multifunction steering wheel
- Dual zone air conditioning
- Driver’s seat with lumbar adjustment
- Interior rearview mirror with automatic anti-glare
- Radio AM/FM
- glowing trunk
- Lighted Vanity Mirrors in Sunshades
- Front footpeg protectors
Volkswagen Taos 2024: Engine and safety equipment
Volkswagen reveals that the machine where all versions of Year 2024 a 1.4 L TSI 4-cylinder, where it has the capacity to generate about 150 horsepower and 250 pound-feet of torque.
The technical sheet shares that the fuel efficiency of Volkswagen Taos 2024 It reaches 20.7 km/l on combined trips.
By focusing on the security issue, we can see that the Volkswagen Taos 2024 rated 5 stars by Latin NCAP the highest score a vehicle can receive for said dependency.
Below we list some of the aspects of security highlights of this model:
- ISOFIX anchor/LATCH
- Safety bolts on all 4 wheels
- Front, side and side curtain airbags
- Automatic safety shutdown when driving
- Panic function with remote control activation
- Tire pressure loss warning light
- Anti-theft alarm system