The visa has become one of the desired documents by most Colombians, as many wish to travel to other countries such as the United States, either through emigration to start a new life legally, to study or just to work and earn dollars To go for sightseeing.
For this reason, one constantly hears from the United States Embassy in Colombia that appointments are very limited or may be scheduled over a long period of time, precisely for reasons that include, however, Few know which visa to apply for whatever job you want to do.
With regard to the issue of working temporarily in the United States, for example, as a Colombian, without citizenship Must apply for H-2A and H-2B visas, Of course, each one has its own specialties.
- Visa H-2A: This document will specifically serve to perform in Agriculture and rural areas.
- Visa H-2B: For its part, this life will be used to develop targeted activities hotel, tourism, construction and other industry jobs Services.
It is important to note that to access this document you must Have a valid passport and a certified and signed contract of the company This document will be valid for one to three years from its acceptance, which will integrate it into the country of destination.
This is how you can apply for this type of visa
This document is provided by the Ministry of External Affairs in conjunction with the Embassy of the United States of America, also remember You will not be able to do any paid activity other than the activity specified by you in your documentation.
These are the steps to apply for work visa which is worth around $330Interview and study including:
- The request will be made through the website www.cancilleria.gov.co And be attentive to the steps, preferably from the computer.
- There you will find the necessary documents including a photograph, All in PDF format.
- Later, when you have the documents ready and organized, enter a new link, By clicking here And there you can follow the instructions to fill the form.
- Finally, the email you provided will receive a message with the steps to follow For payment of study and subsequent interview.