Martha Cox Nominated for best goal of the 2023 Women’s World Cup after scoring against France in the group stage, you can now vote for the Panamanian.
FIFA published on their website the link to select the best result of this World Cup, which was held in Australia-New Zealand where Spain was crowned the 2023 Women’s World Cup champions.
HOW TO VOTE FOR MARTA COX?
- The first thing you should do is to enter this link There will be only one voice from your mobile phone, computer or tablet.
- As soon as you enter the link, the best goals of the Women’s World Cup 2023 will appear and the last one that will appear is Marta Cox’s free-kick against France.
- Once you’ve voted, you can go to another device and vote for Marta Cox.
The results will be published on August 24th on this official FIFA page.
Nominated for Best Goal at the 2023 Women’s World Cup
In total there are ten results ranked as the best of the Australia/New Zealand 2023 Women’s World Cup. Among them Marta Cox’s goal, which marked the first for the Panamanian women’s team to make their debut at a FIFA World Cup.
- Sam Kerr (Australia) vs. Inglaterra
- Bia Zaneratto (Brazil) vs Panama
- Linda Caicedo (Colombia) vs Germany
- Katie McCabe (Ireland) vs Canada
- Sophia Braun (Argentina) against South Africa
- Esmee Brugts (Paises Bajos) vs Vietnam
- Mina Tanaka (Japan) vs Spain
- Aitana Bonmati (Spain) against Switzerland
- Lauren James (Inglaterra) vs. China
- Marta Cox (Panama) vs France
Panama’s Marta Cox’s goal is one of the top goals with the longest distance and the highest speed of the Women’s World Cup, which ended this Sunday, August 20th with the Spanish team as champions.