We told you recently that in whatsapp beta There are hints of a new feature that will make it easier to transfer WhatsApp chats between two smartphones by scanning a QR code, as it now allows simultaneous login on two devices. WABetaInfo,
now in Xataka Basics Mexicoit’s time to teach you how to hide contact on whatsappSome common solutions are to rename it, remove it or block it, but here we are going to show you how to do it in a simple way without using those options.
How to hide WhatsApp contacts without deleting or blocking them
Whatever reason you need to hide a contact, we can do it. No need to delete or block itNot just displaying it in our WhatsApp list but keeping in touch.
It does this very simply, as it only consists of edit number of the contact you don’t want to keep on WhatsApp. To do this, we need to do the following:
- open the app “contact” on your cellphone
- Find the contact you want to hide on WhatsApp and go to the section for that Edit Contacts.
- Now go to phone number and just remove the prefix +52 and just leave the “+” and the number, Example: If you have +5255xxxxxxxx, it should be +55xxxxxxxx
- If you do not have a prefix and the number is as follows: 55xxxxxxxx, then Just add “+”.
- In the absence of prefix, WhatsApp will not be able to recognize the number And so it will disappear from your list. But you’ll be in touch.
- As you can see in the picture, The number no longer shows that it is available on WhatsApp to send a message or call,
And that’s it, you can hide a contact in WhatsApp, if you want to have it again in your list, just put the prefix back And then you can message him again. Remember that we have already taught you how to download audios and how to create your own personal avatar in WhatsApp.