You start to worry when you send messages to your partner and only see a lead-colored checkmark. Although it is likely that he does not have internet access, there is also a possibility that he deleted his WhatsApp account without telling you. Find out if he or she has stopped using the above application with the green icon.
It’s not normal to see a lead-colored check for several days when talking to your partner or contacts. Why is this happening? There are different situations: First, you lose your phone and block it along with the line. secondly, he was the victim of a robbery; Third, you have decided to delete your account. On this occasion, from Depor we show you a simple trick to find out if your partner has stopped using WhatsApp.
Before you begin, you must highlight that you will not learn anything by chatting with him or her, you will only notice that he or she has no profile photo, no name and no information. This will make you think that he or she has blocked you or deleted you from his or her contacts. However, we are developing a series of steps so that you can 100% confirm whether you have really deleted your account. Observe.
The guide to find out if your partner has deleted their account
- As mentioned earlier, just because you don’t have a profile photo, name, and WhatsApp information doesn’t mean you’ve deleted your account.
- Although these are signs that you are suspicious, it is also likely that you are keeping this information private after adjusting some privacy settings.
- Another possibility is that you have been deleted or blocked.
- To confirm whether you’ve permanently deleted your account, open the app and tap the Contacts icon.
- Now press the three dots in the top right and tap “Update”.
- The next step is to search for your partner’s name.
- If the “Invite” button appears, it means you are no longer using WhatsApp with that phone number.
Reasons to enable temporary messages on WhatsApp
- Storage: If a contact or group usually sends you “memes” in images or videos, you need to enable temporary messages here, as this will prevent the files you see from continuing to be saved in your smartphone’s internal storage.
- Data protection: is your mobile phone checked? With this tool you do not leave any messages or evidence in the chat, it will be completely empty after the time period you have configured.
- Save unnecessary photos or videos: Surely sometimes you share screenshots, photos or videos repeatedly, these only consume your phone’s memory, so delete them as soon as possible.
- Independent: Applies to individual, group or all chats.