Undoubtedly, bags under the eyes and dark circles are among the most common skin problems. Surely you have suffered from them more than once, so you don’t have to worry because there are different ways to make them disappear. There are many things that cause them, including stress, anxiety, lack of sleep, poor diet, excessive exposure to blue light.
Now internet users are still trying to find an effective remedy and what not many knew was that it was closer than we thought. In particular, it is aloe vera that becomes an important ingredient for the care of the eye area. It provides deep moisture as it penetrates the skin more efficiently than other products.
Bags under the eyes
These are dark spots that appear around the eyes, especially in the lower area. These arise from the anatomical arrangement of the vein endings in this area. Because it is such a final skin, you can see the blood that accumulates in this venous sinus and therefore becomes darker over time.
In this case it is the bulging of the skin in the lower area of the eyes. They are generally due to a loss of muscle tone of the muscles in this area and the skin of the lower eyelid.
Benefits of Aloe Vera for dark circles and bags under the eyes
Firstly, aloe vera provides vitamins that help protect the skin, especially when we do not have an adequate diet of minerals, proteins and amino acids.
Soothes the skin
Remember that bags under the eyes are nothing more than accumulation of fluid or inflammation. And one of the main properties of aloe vera is that it is perfectly anti-inflammatory. Not only because it relieves fatigue, but it also helps drain the fluid retained there, which causes eye swelling.
Improves tone and juiciness
Another benefit that you will get by using it is a deep hydration and soothing effect that allows the reactivation of blood circulation, decongesting the skin and reducing the purple or grayish tone.
Antibacterial and anti-allergic
On the other hand, aloe vera cleanses the skin and prevents the area from becoming irritated or infected, causing it to swell more. Therefore, unlike hyaluronic acid, aloe vera does not cause allergies unless you are specifically allergic to aloe vera.
How to use aloe vera for dark circles and bags under the eyes
- Cut a leaf from the plant, wash it well, cut it in half and extract the pulp.
- Rinse the pulp and store in an airtight container for 20 minutes.
- Gently place the pulp around the eyes for 15 minutes and then rinse with plenty of water.
Mask to remove spots on the face
- To make an effective mask, you will need three tablespoons of aloe vera gel and 5 tablespoons of rose water:
- Mix about 3 tablespoons of aloe vera gel with 5 tablespoons of rose water in a container.
- Once all the ingredients are mixed, apply the mixture to your face and leave it on for 30 minutes. After this time, perform circular massages with your fingers and remove it with plenty of water.
- For optimal results, repeat the treatment two to three times per week