This trick brings back memories, why? This is very similar to what Windows Live Messenger does, the former instant messaging service developed by Microsoft. Most use it on computers or laptops to chat with their friends and family, but one of the characteristics of the aforementioned platform is that it always informs you when someone is connected.
Something similar happens with WhatsApp Plus, because the modified APK informs you when a contact is “Online”, the problem is that said notification covers part of the main screen for a few seconds, which prevents you to chat normally or make any kind of configuration. .
Fortunately, from Depor I will teach you how to deactivate the notification of connected contacts, it is very simple and you will not restore the settings of your WhatsApp Plus account. Note and follow the steps without skipping.
The steps so that you no longer receive “Online” notifications through WhatsApp Plus
- First, open WhatsApp Plus.
- Now, click on the three dots icon located at the top right corner.
- More options will be displayed > tap on “Plus settings”.
- Here click on the section that says “Main screen”.
- Finally, activate the switch called “Disable online contact notice.”
These are the most common WhatsApp errors
- Talk to strangers: do not respond to messages from unknown or unregistered numbers, especially if they are not recognized in the greeting. Also don’t add him because he can access your profile photo, Info., name and description, also, he can be a thief, extortionist, kidnapper, etc.
- Use modified application versions: modified programs like WhatsApp Plus, GB, Fouad etc. are not 100% safe. If you download or update it from an untrusted page, you run the risk of installing an APK infected with a virus, which can access your conversations and even finances information, thereby stealing your bank savings. If the Meta detects that you are using a MOD it will also ban you temporarily or permanently.
- Don’t update: many don’t update the app because it usually weighs more and they are afraid of running out of storage space. We recommend creating a space because updates not only bring new tools, functions or solve bugs and errors, they also change security patches to prevent you from becoming a victim of a possible cyber attack.