Applications on mobile devices, such as iPhonethey have become quite popular, since they not only serve the users of the guests, but also some of the interests can be learned or communicated with others.
Although many applications are very popular, like WhatsApp, others are not so much and even cause users to want to keep them hidden so that third parties do not know that they have been downloaded and thus save themselves the hassle.
However, if you are in a hurry to hide some apps and can’t find them now, don’t worry, there are several ways you can quickly find them on your iPhone and not waste too much time trying. Here we explain why.
How to find hidden apps on iPhone
We explain some tips for you to find hidden files on iPhone and you can’t find them for any reason. Pay attention to:
- First, take a look at the pages, because it is possible that the application was accidentally moved to one of these. To do this, just click and wait patiently to find the app.
- Or what we recommend is to quickly find the app through the folder created, since it is possible to put it in one of these applications.
- It is also a very practical option that has been sought after in iPhone research. In this case, press your finger on the screen and open the search function, put the name of the app in the bar and that’s it.
- Put the list of installed applications in “Shortcuts” and click if you want to use the tool, it is there, if it is not, it is possible to delete it by accident.
- If you’ve already tried all of these and still can’t find the hidden app, then go to iTunes on your computer. For this, connect your iPhone to the computer and check the installed applications.
It should be noted that some applications are hidden for secret and even secret reasons, so don’t worry about it.
How to Activate Call Waiting on iPhone
In the event that you have invoked, we share how to activate this function on the iPhone.
- If you are already in a conversation with someone and receive a second call, select the “Call Waiting” option on your iPhone screen.
- After that, tap on the “Call Waiting” option to stop the first call and answer the second one.
- If you want to switch between calls, tap the “hold and answer” button.
- He puts the second invocation on hold and returns to the first.
- In the event that you want to end the call in progress, touch “end call”.
- To both calls to an end, to “The End of All Calls.”
It should be noted that the call waiting feature may vary depending on your mobile operator and plan. Be sure to check with your service provider if this alternative is available to you and if there are any additional costs associated with its use.