In this article we will explain how you can save all the tabs you open in Google Chrome to Bookmarks quickly and easily.
Google Chrome is one of the best web browsers for Android, for its performance and features. However, you may not be able to take advantage of all the features that the browser has to offer.
Until recently, it was only possible to save open tabs in Google Chrome to Bookmarks through the web version. However, the Chrome app for Android adds a secret feature that allows you to perform this task without complications.
To save your open tabs in Bookmarks, follow these steps:
1. Open the Google Chrome app in one of the tabs you have open.
2. Swipe down on the browser address bar.
3. Click the three vertical dots icon in the upper right corner.
4. Select the “Select Tabs” option.
5. Select the tabs you want to save to Bookmarks.
6. Click the three vertical dots icon again and select “Add to bookmarks.”
Once this is done, you can access the saved tabs in Google Chrome’s Bookmarks menu. You will see a new folder with the date and time the additions were made.
In addition, you can change the name of the folder by clicking on the button with three vertical dots that appear to the right of it, choosing the “Edit” option, entering the desired name and saving the changes -o.
You can also move the folder to another location within your Bookmarks and change its position in the list.
This way, you can save and organize all your Bookmarks tabs, easily accessing them at any time.