With just over a month to go Period given by the Constitutional Court to the national government to complete the renewal of driving licenses Millions of Colombians continue to perform this important procedure for those who have died between January 1 and January 31, 2022, or who have their documents without an expiration date.
It should be noted that The court had given the government a deadline of June 20.
As revealed by Eduardo enriquez caicedo Sigue La W, deputy minister of transport, has more than four million Colombians who will have to renew their driver’s licenses a month.
In addition, Caicedo noted that in order to provide a better service and give opportunities to those who have not yet completed the process, the Driver Identification Centers will operate seven days a week.
If you are part of that group of Colombians, you haven’t renewed your driving license yet Note that you will need to make an appointment Which you can order sitting at your home.
You must enter www.ventanillamovilidad.com.co and click Here,
- Click on “Schedule Appointment” option
- Enter your ID number and password.
- Click on ‘Start a process’.
- Select the license category.
- Read the rights and requirements you must follow.
- Select the point (physical) of the Single Window for Services where you will be attacked.
- Choose an appointment date and time.
- Fill out the form with your personal data.
Note that To renew your driver’s license you must meet the following requirements:
- Be registered in the Single National Traffic Registry (RUNT), consult the following link
- Original identity document.
- Contact a Driver Recognition Center (CRC) to pay the processing fee and take a physical, mental and motor coordination test. it should be approved
- Be safe with fines and traffic rules violations that can be verified on the SIMIT website
- Contact your city traffic agency to renew your driver’s license, paying the prescribed charges for the process.