We all have days when it seems like nothing is going right. The alarm clock doesn’t ring, coffee drips down our shirts just right under our noses and it rains torrentially without an umbrella.
The most common thing is to be seduced by demons and start swearing in Aramaic. And if the emotion that arises is not anger, but sadness, then the question always remains the same: why me? However, in these cases it is always better to keep morale high and remain positive in the face of any setback.
The importance of not drowning in negativity
Being stuck in a state of pessimism doesn’t allow you to react and actually saps energy and desire for change. Therefore, the recipe for looking at things with different eyes already starts badly. These two ingredients are essential and necessary to get out of the hole.
It is very important to understand this, because it is the first step to be able to start withdrawal. But of course, it is not easy to change the mind when despair dominates the mind.
Goal: Positive Attitude
Having a positive attitude means that one focuses exclusively on the achievements and successes that can be achieved, not the failures that can be achieved. That is to say that someone who is positive, when there is some kind of problem, focuses on finding a solution instead of complaining about what is going wrong. And he does it without getting discouraged if he doesn’t find a solution the first time around.
Tips not to look all black
If you feel stuck and nothing is going right, the first thing to do is identify what the problem is. It is necessary to think and take the time to find out what is happening, why it is happening and how it can be changed.
If it’s something as simple as waking up late, just go to bed earlier and set a few alarms. But if the matter is more serious, such as job loss, breakup and financial problems, then it will be necessary to think deeply to understand the origin of the problems. While the levers of change have been found, there are some strategies that can be adopted.
- Set small goals: Setting specific goals can help provide direction, which is key to finding change. Of course, they should be achievable goals.
- Waist is: High expectations are not good allies. That’s why it is important to have compatibility. Life doesn’t go according to plan, so one must tolerate the ups and downs that come along the way.
- Take a break: It is tiring to see everything in black. And if you don’t break out of that vicious cycle, you’re going to end up very tired and with a totally warped outlook. To avoid this it is advised to refresh the mind – go for a walk, play sports, meet friends – face the reality with reset mindset.
- Know what happens to everyone: You are not the first, nor the last, nor the only person to have problems. No matter how serious they are, there’s always someone bad who’s trying to get ahead. Don’t punish yourself for seeing the negative in everything. You are not worth it and you will move on, however it may take a while.
- get support: It’s okay to ask for help when you feel blocked. Talk to a trusted friend or family member, or consider seeking the help of a psychologist to start working toward seeing things through new eyes.
read this also
read this also
read this also