For the past few weeks, everyone has been talking about the same thing while planning for this summer. The discount offered by the Ministry of Transport to travel this summer. It’s Time To Start Asking For These Discounts And The First Thing You Have To Do Register at MITMA Ministry’s website.
What MITMA offers for this summer in terms of discounts will solve all the trips you had planned for this summer, so you should be prepared correctly and save a lot of money traveling this summer. Must be registered.
What exemptions does MITMA provide?
All discounts offered by MITMA will be for single or round-trip tickets for travel between June 15 and September 15. These discounts will be for national tickets and will be applicable only for train or bus travel. Specifically, the discounts offered are:
- 90% off of ticket price in railway services of middle distance Conventional and metric widths.
- 50% off on train ticket Ahead,
- 50% off ticket price in commercial services or high speed From all railway operators with a maximum of 30 Euro per ticket.
- D.90% off about the cost of services Bus,
- Interrail Global Flexible 50% off 10 days in 2 months, when marketed through Renfe.
You’re probably wondering about its potential limitations. And to be honest, this is not a discount that anyone can take advantage of. and is that this exemption is only available to young people, so it can be requested by young people from Spain, or from an EU country with legal residence in Spain, Born between January 1, 1993 and December 31, 2005 both inclusive.
Register in MITMA from your mobile
To register and access directly the discounts that you can benefit from thanks to the youth scheme of the Ministry of Transport, you should know that you can do it easily from your mobile. You can do it easily from the official website which MITMA has opened for this Youth Summer Campaign.
Once inside, you need to follow the following steps to be able to register in MITMA from your mobile:
- can register from Electronic certificate, with Cl@ve or normal registration, Choose the one that suits you best.
- In case of electronic certificate, you need to enter the certificate you want and after that the registration is complete.
- If you chose general registration, you just need to include the specific information requested and complete the box.
- when you’re done, information will be verified And after that a code will appear.
The code currently visible on the screen is very important to be able to use it below to be able to book all the trips you want with the MITMA discount. do not lose it!
How can I get the discount?
Once you have registered with MITMA, it is time to avail the relevant exemptions. for this you need Code saved successfully Once you register with MITMA they give you; To prevent this from happening, the best thing you can do is to take a screenshot of the said code or write it down somewhere.
To apply the code, all we need to do is from the website where the ticket is being bought, be it Renfe, Most Common or any other rail or bus operator. you just have to add that code Pretend it’s a discount code, Remember that this is completely personal, so you cannot buy a ticket for another person with this code.
Remember that tickets must always be between June 15 and September 15; It doesn’t work for other dates, even if you buy them on these days, so before buying it and getting your discount, make sure you’re putting in the exact dates.