This Friday, May 19, drivers should pay attention and know which cars don’t pass through the Metropolitan area of the Valley of Mexico, as part of the Hoy No Circula program to reduce and control pollutant levels Partially regulates the movement of vehicles. in the environment.
What does Hoy no Circula look like this Friday, May 19th, 2023?
Today, Friday May 19, 2023, the Hoy No Circula Vehicle Program applies to vehicles that have the hologram 1 and 2, blue sticker, and license plate ending 9 and 0. The restrictive hours are from 5:00 am to 10:00 pm. :00 pm in the Valley of Mexico metropolitan area.
How will be the next seven days hoy no circula?
Barring a few changes, for example, an environmental contingency, the current schedule establishes the following car stoppages:
- Saturday 20 May – Cars with the hologram 00 and 0 run every day. They do not broadcast cars with Hologram 1 terminations 1, 3, 5, 7, and 9 nor do cars with Hologram 2.
- Sunday 21 May – The event has been postponed. All vehicles can move.
- Monday 22 May – Cars with yellow stickers, finishing plates 5 and 6, and verification holograms 1 and 2.
- Tuesday 23 May – Cars with pink stickers, finishing plates 7 and 8, and verification holograms 1 and 2.
- Wednesday 24 May – Red sticker cars, completion of license plate 3 & 4, verification holograms 1 & 2, and permit.
- Thursday 25 May – Cars with green sticker, completion of license plate 1 & 2, verification hologram 1 & 2, and permit.
- Friday 26 May – Cars with blue sticker, finishing plates 9 and 0, verification holograms 1 and 2, and permit.
This will be Hoy no Circula Saturday for the month of May and the beginning of June
Unless otherwise amended earlier, the Saturday vehicle rest schedule will be as follows:
- Saturday 20 May: Cars with Hologram 1 ends on days 1, 3, 5, 7 and 9 and Cars with Hologram 2 does not air.
- Saturday 27 May: Cars with Hologram 1 ends on days 0, 2, 4, 6 and 8 and Cars with Hologram 2 does not air.
- Saturday 3 June: Cars with Hologram 1 ends on days 1, 3, 5, 7 and 9 and Cars with Hologram 2 does not air.
- Saturday 10 June: Cars with Hologram 1 ends on days 0, 2, 4, 6 and 8 and Cars with Hologram 2 does not air.
Who is exempt from Hoy no Circula Saturday?
Holograms 00 and 0 can be operated on every Saturday without penalty candidate. Hybrid and electric cars with ecological license plates, taxis, motorcycles, public transport, cargo transport (waste and hazardous materials), as well as cars driven by health workers, disability cars and license plate funeral services can transit.
Region to the Valley of Mexico of Hoy no Circula
The program covers the 16 mayors of Mexico City and 18 municipalities of the State of Mexico, which are:
- Zaragoza’s Expanse
- Cocalco de Berriozabal
- Cuautitlan Izcalli
- acatepec de morelos
- juarez’s design
- nicholas romero
- hawk’s talnepantla
- Chalco Canyon
Fines for the Hoy No Circula program
In case of non-compliance with the program’s prohibitions, the fine is 20 to 30 times the unit of measurement and update (UMA), which is equivalent to $2,074.80 pesos or $3,112 pesos.