Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Hulu Films “Astroworld: Concert From Hell” After Backlash

Hulu filmed a 50-minute newscast titled “Astroworld: Concert From Hell” after reports circulated online that viewers thought it was a streamer-produced documentary.

“Astroworld: Concert From Hell” was made available Wednesday on Hulu, although a special investigation of local news from Houston originally aired on November 20 in Texas. It was introduced as the first episode in the series, which only added to the confusion.

Some Hulu users were confused and upset by the proposal, which came less than a month after the concert tragedy that has so far resulted in 10 deaths, including 9-year-old Ezra Blount, who passed away on November 14.

Blount was buried on the Tuesday before Thanksgiving after being trampled on November 5 during a protracted crowd crush during rapper Travis Scott’s performance.

“Hulu very quickly made a documentary called Astroworld: Concert from Hell. I cry for everyone who is trying to capitalize on this event. ”- Rise Nation esportsman Jonathan“ Pacman ”Tucker. tweeted Wednesday.

“It’s bad taste for Hulu to make an Astroworld documentary. People still bury their loved ones, ”said another Twitter user. message that was retweeted almost 4500 times. “The court cases have not even started yet. When all the facts are laid out, great documentaries are made. Not enough time has passed to fully discuss this. “

“Astroworld: Concert from Hell doc on Hulu places the blame on concert goers who ‘don’t care’ – no structural analysis, and they did not interview RN, who said that the medical staff there are not trained enough, staffed and HPD are useless. S – Looks like Live Nation / Travis Scott was directed by himself. ” the third commentator wrote

The Times confirmed that Hulu removed Astroworld: Concert From Hell shortly after the scandal. KTRK-TV, the Houston station that originally aired the special, is owned and operated by the ABC network; ABC and Hulu are owned by Disney, and Hulu broadcasts ABC programs.

Scott’s offer to pay for the funeral was recently rejected by the Blount family, and the families of other Astroworld victims did the same.

The Blaunts are among more than a dozen parties to file lawsuits against Scott, who has been widely criticized for continuing to speak for 40 minutes after the authorities declared a “mass casualty event.”

Other individuals identified in the various lawsuits are the organizers of the two-day festival, guest performer Drake, and other companies that provided security and medical services for Astroworld.

Scott quickly canceled the second day of the festival, turned down the Day N Vegas festival in Las Vegas, and offered to return all Astroworld tickets.

Astroworld: Concert From Hell can still be viewed on the KTRK website.

Nation World News Deskhttps://nationworldnews.com
Nation World News is the fastest emerging news website covering all the latest news, world’s top stories, science news entertainment sports cricket’s latest discoveries, new technology gadgets, politics news, and more.
Latest news
Related news
- Advertisement -