Husqvarna has announced the addition of two new models to the 2024 Enduro range, the FE 350 Pro and TE 300 Pro, which feature a good list of extras including the KTM EXC’s Brembo brakes as well as new colors and exclusive decorations.
Rockstar Editions, Jarvis… for this year Husqvarna Motorcycles has decided to keep the nomenclature simple and call its two new enduro models 2024 Pro.
The new two-stroke TE 300 Pro and four-stroke FE 350 Pro are aimed directly at the largest market with the two best-selling models and are equipped with “premium components” compared to the standard motorcycles and are of course available at a higher price.
By the way, we were also positively impressed by the series sisters TE and FE; The completely new thing has never felt as real as it did during our test in Norway: First impression: Husqvarna TE/FE Enduro 2024
In addition to a new paint job to differentiate the new Pro editions (what do you think of these colors? Gray divides opinion), upgrades over standard include Brembo brake and clutch systems with GALFER discs and a set of Factory Racing EXCEL rims from Takasago.
Husqvarna Pro 2024 component list:
- New unique decoration for Pro models.
- Brembo hydraulic clutch and brake systems
- GALFER brake discs front and rear
- WP XACT closed cartridge front fork
- WP XACT shock absorbers with optimized CFD piston and manual adjusters
- New factory racing wheelset with high-performance rims from EXCEL Takasago
- New racing seat cover
- Underrun protection with connecting rod protection
- Front and rear brake disc protection
- Superprox rear sprocket
- Soft composite ODI grips
- TBI two-stroke engine
- 350cc DOHC 4-stroke engine with class-leading power and torque
- The Quickshift sensor ensures seamless upshifts on the FE 350 Pro
- Multifunctional map selector switch on both models, which also activates quickshifter and traction control on the FE 350 Pro
- Control unit (OCU) for maximum reliability and easy repair of the electronics
- High performance LED headlight unit for brighter light output and simplified installation
- Premium ProTaper handlebars
The list is impressive, although some technical highlights are of course identical to those of the standard models, for example the new suspension and the ProTaper handlebars.
The price of these premium models is significantly higher: 12,599 euros for the TE 300 and 13,975 euros for the FE 350.
The 5 things to highlight about the new 2024 Husqvarna TE and FE Enduro
Based on our initial impressions when testing the production bikes (link above), there was some debate around the idea that the white bikes were the premium models in the KTM Group range, which is why, for example, the KTM EXC range has better brakes as standard . Well, this is Husqvarna’s way of answering these questions.
Adding better components to a standard model is usually not a waste of time when selling motorcycles at dealers. It’s clear that people love the more exclusive editions, and certainly some people prefer that they already come with some improved parts.
In addition to an already very updated model range for 2024, these two new models will sell well despite their higher price.
The 2024 TE 300 Pro and FE 350 Pro are now available upon request from Husqvarna Motorcycles dealers.
Further information and your nearest dealer can be found at: www.husqvarna-motorcycles.com