if you are looking for a i work abroad With benefits like health insurance, legal benefits, attractive salary and accommodation, this opportunity is for you work in canada This may interest you.
Provides the National Employment Service in conjunction with the Mexican government work in canada as a fish and shellfish plant worker. This offer is valid till 31st January.
Status of i work in canada Offers a monthly salary of 34 thousand pesos without requiring knowledge of English.
Requirements for a job offer in Canada:
- Basic school level of at least primary school
- 6 months to 1 year experience in a seafood and fish plant
- knowledge of fish and shellfish
- don’t need to speak english
- Know how to work in a team
- work commitment
In addition to maintaining the workplace in good repair, the employee must install and operate machinery for packing, bagging, packaging, or canning fish and shellfish.
It is also responsible for recording production information and making necessary adjustments to the machine.
Finally, separate and remove the meat from the crustaceans prior to canning or further processing.
Benefits offered by the company:
- Benefits required by province/state law.
- health insurance.
- Group accommodation (rent deducted from salary).
- Travel expenses to the country of destination.
- for longer.
- dining room.
- fixed term contract
Work is performed from 5:00 to 00:00 throughout the day, Monday through Friday.