Important key points to consider in the session on Thursday, September 28:
– He is Ibex 35 starts this Thursday session on an increase of 0.18%, which is at 99,346.81 points. The selection is trying to end a negative streak of five consecutive sessions of decline.
– The Spanish index must defend the support of 9,300 points to qualify for a resistance attack.
– Solaria (+3.68%), Redeia (+1.37%) and Santander (+1.16%) led the rise in the Ibex 35. On the opposite side of the table, reductions in IAG can be seen (-1. 28%) , Naturgy (-1.16%) and Amadeus (-1.25%).
– The consumer price index (CPI) in Spain rose nine-tenths in September, to 3.5%for electricity and fuel, but the underlying rate moderated to 5.8%.
– This Thursday they will also be recognized German inflation data. The consensus of analysts expects a significant deceleration in September compared to August, from 6.1% to 4.7%.
– “The behavior of inflation in the coming months will be the key to determine if the central banks end the process of raising rates,” indicated the experts of Link Securities.
– European stock markets started the day with little movement. The Dax rose by 0.04%; the Cac 40, 0.13%, and the FTSE MIB, 0.06%; while the FTSE 100 was cut 0.04%. The Euro Stoxx 50 fell 0.04%.
– In the United States, the second quarter GDP survey will be published. Forecasts point to a growth of 2.3%, two tenths higher than the previous one. Home sales for August and weekly data on initial jobless claims will also be released.
– Investors also expect the shutdown of the United States Government, which will take place on October 1 unless there is an agreement to postpone. At the moment, the negotiations to obtain financing and avoid the imminent shutdown of the American administration have no results and, in any case, even if successful, they will only delay it until November 17, “they explained to Renta 4 .
– The dollar continues to appreciate up to 1.05 euros levels not seen since the beginning of the year, and accumulated a revaluation of 7% since mid-July.
– The price of oil Brent, Europe’s benchmark variant, rose 0.57%, to $94.88 per barrel. American West Texas rose 0.78%, to $94.41. The prices of these raw materials rebounded sharply on Wednesday after the publication of a new reduction in the weekly inventories of crude oil in the US.
– “Investors see the renewed stability in oil prices as a strong argument for the Federal Reserve (Fed) to choose to raise official rates again before the end of year,” analysts at Link Securities also emphasized.
– The yield on the 10-year Spanish bond rose to 3.965%.