Every month the possibilities within the different streaming platforms expand, as is the case with the renowned company Netflix, which aims to satisfy children and adults with entertainment for everyone who likes it Series and cinema productions with a comedy connection, drama, fiction, horror and science fiction; Now a new film has been added to the catalog, which caused a huge stir within the platform when it was released and is already in first place Places in the top 10 most viewed in Mexico.
This is the film “The House Underwater”, which belongs to the genre of terror supernatural and that saw the light for the first time 2021 but which is now part of the Netflix catalog, directed and written by the creative duo Julien Maury and Alexandre Bustillo.
“The House Under Water”, what is it about?
This film, originally from France, has managed to attract the attention of various production companies, as was the case with Epix, which was the first to believe in this product, which soon spread among audiences and horror film lovers; It starred James Jagger, Camille Rowe, Éric Savin, Alexis Servaes, Anne Claessens and Carolina Massey.
“The House Under Water” follows the story of Ben and Tina, an engaged couple originally from New York who are passionate about YouTube content. They decide to become content creators and show their followers various supposedly haunted places in Europe so that they can document their experiences, but on another trip their whole life takes an unexpected turn when they decide to go in to travel the southwest of France to search for a sunken and abandoned city in a lake.
“A young couple explores a house submerged deep in a lake and discovers that several macabre crimes have been committed there. Now they could be the next victims…” the official summary reads.
- Original title: The Deep House
- Year: 2021
- Duration: 85 minutes
- Country France
- Director: Alexandre Bustillo, Julien Maury
- Screenplay: Alexandre Bustillo, Julien David, Julien Maury, Rachel Parker
- Cast: James Jagger, Camille Rowe, Eric Savin, Alexis Servaes, Anne Claessens and Carolina Massey.
- Music: Raphael Gesqua
- Photography: Jacques Ballard
- Companies: Radar Films, Logical Pictures, Apollo Films, Umedia, Forecast Pictures, CNC, Screen Flanders, OCS, Wallimage, Le Tax Shelter du Gouvernem, Investisseurs Tax Shelter.
- Distributor: Epix/Netflix
- Genre: Horror and supernatural thriller