do you notice that you skin cracks and withered from the cold? Don’t worry. According to experts, this is normal (and you can eliminate it). Focus on the best ways to hydrate skin and the products that work.
This is an undeniable fact: not all skin is the same (Not everyone’s needs are the same). skin changes with the seasonsand being subjected to so many external agent Which affect its condition (sun exposure, pollution, blue light, presence of free radicals, sudden changes in temperature…), it weakens, cracks and dehydrates.
What’s more, “in the winter it dries out and even feels tighter and lacking hydration. Heating This is another factor to be taken into account as there is a notable difference in temperature between the house and the street. All this produces a greater loss of transepidermal water, which leads to greater fragility of the blood capillaries, even causing redness and worsening skin pathologies, such as atopic dermatitis or rosacea, “says the pharmacist. Huh. steel nativity scene,
Five basic tricks to deal with dry skin
Dry skin has fewer blemishes than oily or sensitive skin, but gets old fast Due to itching and crust formation. hydrate it This is the key so that the passing of years does not punish him. Don’t know where to start? Don’t worry, our experts recommend these five very easy tricks Which will help you keep it hydrated and beautiful:
- America gentle cleanser and with skin-friendly mild surfactants (and avoid the most astringent ones). It is also not recommended to use tonic with alcohol.
- Both morning and night, select Serums or moisturizing cream With active principles whose hindrance is action. That is, they strengthen the protective barrier of the skin. we will get it with using property like ceramidesThe squalane either hyaluronic acid, In addition, it is important to include ingredients Property moisturizers, such as hyaluronic acid or glycerin, and occlusive active ingredients, such as paraffin or mineral oil, to prevent transepidermal water loss. it is also recommended to use Moisturizing essence.
- layering Or, what is the same, the superimposition of two or more creams, is a technique used by Asian women to care for their skin. It is based on applying different treatments layer by layer.
- A is included moisturizing mask A once-a-week nighttime action in your facial routine. This would mean an injection of extra hydration to make the skin look juicy and healthy.
- don’t forget about apply sun protection Broad spectrum to protect the skin from external aggressors.
Abeille Royale Riche Day Cream by Guerlain
The one who tries, repeats it. It is an anti-aging day cream that fights wrinkles and expression lines without leaving a greasy film. It is suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin. result? Greater firmness, correct wrinkles and shine.
Uriage Bariederm Insulating & Repairing Cream
Recommended by dermatologists as the first repairing and isolating cream to contain the patented Poly-2P Complex. Its dual action forms a true shield against irritation, abrasion and chemical attacks that our skin suffers from. In addition, this cream acts as a barrier on the surface which allows the surface to separate and prevent future attacks.
Biosource Dry Skin Toner from Biotherm
Formulated without alcohol, this gentle product hydrates skin, leaving it radiant, soft and ultra-smooth. You will see clean and fresh skin with immediate effect. In addition to getting more toned with its continued use.
Relastil Zerolact Gel Cleanser
Its formula gently cleanses without damaging the hydrolipidic layer of the dermis. As such, it claims to be a delicate foaming gel with a physiological pH (5.5), formulated with sodium lactate, sodium DNA and shea butter. Suitable for daily cleansing of dry, very dry and skin prone to redness, flaking, itching and irritation.
Anti-Fatigue Brightening Prebiotics Sensitive Eye Serum
Firms the delicate eye area while improving the appearance of expression lines and preventing moisture loss. It contains prebiotics and rosemary leaf extract that fortify the skin’s surface against environmental threats, while reducing skin sensitivity to factors known to be harmful and helping to visibly reduce the signs of aging and dryness. helps.